• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Dreadfully Normal
    She considered him for a short moment when he moved. Did she want to go yet? She was hesitant for a second, but it re-assured her when he said that she wouldn't have to stay if she chose not to. The kingdom did sound great, and possibly the best option for her, all things considered. She was used to the herd mentality, and being forced to stay, your own wants and needs aside.
    She let out a small chuckle at the wink, giving him a smile. He was a handsome stallion, there was no doubting that, and she was flattered. "I'd love to go now" she said with a soft nod, moving so she could follow him. She was glad that the stallion had offered to show her his kingdom, and she already had the thought that maybe she would want to stay. From what had been said it sounded like a lovely place, and if its inhabitants seemed to be as Texas was, she would have no problems.

[ooc: I fell like I should say that i've gone and bred her. Just so you know Smile]

Messages In This Thread
    Dreadfully Normal - by Cheveyo - 11-21-2015, 12:57 PM
    RE: Dreadfully Normal - by Texas - 11-21-2015, 01:21 PM
    RE: Dreadfully Normal - by Cheveyo - 11-21-2015, 01:54 PM
    RE: Dreadfully Normal - by Texas - 11-21-2015, 02:35 PM
    RE: Dreadfully Normal - by Cheveyo - 11-21-2015, 05:45 PM
    RE: Dreadfully Normal - by Texas - 11-22-2015, 12:55 PM
    RE: Dreadfully Normal - by Cheveyo - 11-22-2015, 01:10 PM
    RE: Dreadfully Normal - by Texas - 11-22-2015, 02:34 PM
    RE: Dreadfully Normal - by Cheveyo - 11-22-2015, 04:18 PM
    RE: Dreadfully Normal - by Texas - 11-23-2015, 10:11 AM