• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

it's in my roots, in my veins - anyone

The ruby woman was content with her decision to live at the Falls along side Texas. So far she had not caught sight or smell of any other equine but that was okay. Perhaps there was a history that was yet to be revealed to silver haired woman. Long limbs move to bring the lithe frame towards the center of the territory till a another scent drifted over the crisping air. Skull snaps in the direction of the source. Was it a new face or an old one? She wasn't sure but decided to investigate.

Only a few moments pass till she arrives to catch the name of a male. Michaelis. One noun was three syllables. The blood bay nears from the new equine's hind left side while giving a wuffle so she did not spook him. Dark pools watch as she sides near him, swinging the svelte frame to watch through colorless tresses. "Hello there, Michaelis." Soprano tone is buttery soft as Estonia greets the stallion. The mare had recently made the decision to assume a warrior's stance amongst the caste system so it was high time to start acting like it. "I'm Estonia. What brings you to the Falls?" Honey hued orbs watch the male as she awaits his response. No doubt Texas would soon enter the conversation but it seemed only right for the kingdom mare to inquire unless he needed Texas alone. The mare would act as his buffer for as long as he required her to.

*estonia

corvus oculum corvi non eruit

Messages In This Thread
    it's in my roots, in my veins - anyone - by Texas - 11-20-2015, 03:00 PM
    RE: it's in my roots, in my veins - anyone - by Estonia - 11-21-2015, 03:02 PM