• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Make the Circumstances [any]

He chews and swallows before speaking, as is polite, though he does not always do so. He listens intently though one may not know, his eyes flick about the meadow, but he hears things still.

He chortles then, when told that this one called them (including himself) giants. "Oh-ho -ho many things I have been called my good fellow, never a giant though. I like to think I am of an appropriate, average height." He mulls this over for a moment, "No, no i should not think to enjoy being a giant, nasty creatures, and their tempers! Why I should think to run if I ever had the misfortune to see one, hmm?" All seriousness as he looks down at the glinting black stallion. Giants were formidable beings, every book had said so, and even the nice giants. Well, they could squash him just as easy as the bad ones, make no doubt about it. What if one were to sit on him by accident?

It's from his odd inner monologue that Fynnegan pulls him, asking him what there is to do. The russet roan turns his attentions back to the Falabella. "To do? Why Beqanna is on the verge of war my good man." He steps slowly, a walk and talk, yes that would be nice indeed. "I hear whispers, no one says it outright but it's coming surely." He thinks on these facts in a grave manner, though his mind turns numbers, percentages over and over. Why is it everyone wanted to leave things up to chance? No, a good solid number was the way to go.

"Do? Well, I have come to try my hand at recruiting for my Kingdom. It's the Dale you know, its a good place, we have a good King." He nods his head as if to cement his convictions. "We can look for new members together yes?" He forgets in that moment that Fynnegan was a potential recruitment, instead inducting him into the search without a further thought. "The Dale is a quite Kingdom, try as we might to fill it." A reflective look draws itself across his blazed face. "Oh, my word, where might you be from Fynnegan? What an unfortunate time to come to Beqanna, I must say." Not because the man was short, not because he couldn't help wherever he may choose. Simply it was an unfortunate thing indeed.

WEIR

If you hurt me, that's okay baby, only words bleed

Messages In This Thread
    I Make the Circumstances [any] - by Fynnegan - 11-15-2015, 08:56 PM
    RE: I Make the Circumstances [any] - by Weir - 11-16-2015, 08:40 AM
    RE: I Make the Circumstances [any] - by Fynnegan - 11-16-2015, 05:19 PM
    RE: I Make the Circumstances [any] - by Weir - 11-17-2015, 03:41 PM
    RE: I Make the Circumstances [any] - by Fynnegan - 11-17-2015, 08:45 PM
    RE: I Make the Circumstances [any] - by Weir - 11-19-2015, 11:38 AM
    RE: I Make the Circumstances [any] - by Fynnegan - 11-19-2015, 07:53 PM
    RE: I Make the Circumstances [any] - by Weir - 11-20-2015, 10:15 AM
    RE: I Make the Circumstances [any] - by Fynnegan - 11-20-2015, 11:12 PM