• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i am a hurricane - all kingdom

lupei

What the truth is, I can't say anymore

They come to the meeting together, this strange but intricately woven Chamber family. Surprisingly, Lupei takes the lead now - weaving through the softly rooted evergreens in his horse form. Despite the oddity of his color, it is becoming ever apparent that he is no longer a colt, but a stallion beginning to flesh out through and through. His mother follows shortly behind, little Dacica tagging at her heels. They are a strange crew, a sort of protection that Astri has built from her flesh and placed around her to replace the dead feeling of growing up alone. Her eyes glance between him and his half-sibling with equal measures of pride and affection. Lupei rolls his eyes.

The trio take a stance near the edge of the gathering, there are plenty here and yet Astri’s brood stands out like some green-ish shore thumb. If Lupei himself were not a part of the lineage, he’d be spending his time mocking them. But you can’t escape the family you were born into, so he practices instead fighting his distaste in order to train himself to have some sense of sick pride for his mother and his sister. A mare who started with nothing and no one and here she stands, two children deep and with another promotion to boot. Lupei locks this away for later.

His eyes shift to the strange stallion, his Lord now, who had come to visit his mother. Killdare. He didn’t particularly like the idea of some male hanging around, but he was far from able to speak his mind about it to Astri, so he brushes it aside and chooses instead to think on what they’d gathered about. War - it’s a slippery slope to openly speak about such a thing in the company of the entire kingdom, but he gets the sense that by spreading the excitement through word of mouth, Straia will somehow be able to speak this thing into existence.

It was an exciting concept to him; this war. He’d never seen on in his lifetime, neither had Astri he thinks. She’d spoken of wars in the past, of the entirety of Beqanna thrown into frenzied chaos, brother against brother. Lupei feels the urge of youth spring to life in him, and like any foolish, head-strong young adult, he wants the chance to make a name for himself. After Astri has finished her acceptance and thanks of her promotion, she turns back to look at him, nodding wordlessly in encouragement.

The young wolf slinks forward.

“I’ve grown up here, called this kingdom my home. My mother is a hard-working member, and it’s about time I start to pull my weight around here. I’d like to pledge myself to the war caste. I have … skills that I feel could be beneficial.” He speaks, blue eyes cast in the light of inspiration. He shifts then, flawlessly, becoming a hefty black wolf with a snarl for show. He holds this form, shaking out his coat before shifting back, a sly grin winding across his mouth. “That is, of course, if you’ll have me.” He breaths, looking across to where Warship and Killdare stand.

Messages In This Thread
    i am a hurricane - all kingdom - by Straia - 11-16-2015, 04:01 PM
    RE: i am a hurricane - all kingdom - by Killdare - 11-16-2015, 06:15 PM
    RE: i am a hurricane - all kingdom - by Lupei - 11-16-2015, 08:53 PM
    RE: i am a hurricane - all kingdom - by Warship - 11-17-2015, 08:59 PM
    RE: i am a hurricane - all kingdom - by Shaytan - 11-20-2015, 02:18 PM
    RE: i am a hurricane - all kingdom - by Kushiel - 12-01-2015, 12:51 PM
    RE: i am a hurricane - all kingdom - by Kimber - 12-01-2015, 10:08 PM
    RE: i am a hurricane - all kingdom - by Straia - 12-11-2015, 12:43 PM