• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A Rose in the Rain [Keeva]

Sides heaving but his anger gave away to curiosity, but the fea still saw his control over his form straining with the aftermath of his anger. But there in his eyes, she saw the softness still, this gave her a little hope. When she spoke as the tears ran down her face she saw the blood bay freeze, she resisted the urge to breath out a sigh of relief as she saw the anger leave him like someone as snuffed out a light. But when his handsome head hung low and his eyes closed, he looked defeated, she sidled her nose to his and breathed in his exhale to calm him and herself. That lash out was caused by her ignorance to the situation, she shouldn't have talked about it anyways. Where would they be if she hadn't spoke that name? Still sharing tender moments in the sun? Or walking and talking their day away without a care in the world? But then he spoke tumbling words out of his mouth in broken fragments. "Shh shh Nymphetamine, everything is going to be alright. You just scared me" She said her voice a soft bell like whisper by his ear. Then he said the words that brought life to a halt before her eyes. "No..No You don't owe me anything. I don't deserve more. I just want you!" She cried her eyes wide with panic as he turned away from her. "No Nymphetamine.. Don't leave me" But he did anyway turning his back on her and walking away picking up his pace to where he was away from her for quite a distance. Thats when her heart broke and she trotted a short ways in his direction but it was useless he was to far a head of her. "Nymphetamine!" She called and cried out for him until her voice was hoarse and ragged.

"So this is what heartbreak feels like" she thought to her self as she turned and walked into the shadows of the trees her head hung low and tears flowing like raging rivers from her sad eyes. Will her Nymphetamine come back? She dearly hopes so because he was a ray of sunshine and made her feel new and exciting things and she loved it. But right now she can't feel anything beside the occasional sharp pang of her heart shattering slightly

XoXo
    Keeva-
    the hills are full of marble before the world blooms with statues

OOC: This post made me cry. Seriously! I am totally emotionally attached to these two

Messages In This Thread
    A Rose in the Rain [Keeva] - by Nymphetamine - 11-06-2015, 10:16 PM
    RE: A Rose in the Rain [Keeva] - by Keeva - 11-07-2015, 11:26 PM
    RE: A Rose in the Rain [Keeva] - by Nymphetamine - 11-08-2015, 12:51 AM
    RE: A Rose in the Rain [Keeva] - by Keeva - 11-08-2015, 10:04 PM
    RE: A Rose in the Rain [Keeva] - by Nymphetamine - 11-08-2015, 11:19 PM
    RE: A Rose in the Rain [Keeva] - by Keeva - 11-15-2015, 11:09 AM
    RE: A Rose in the Rain [Keeva] - by Nymphetamine - 11-15-2015, 01:06 PM
    RE: A Rose in the Rain [Keeva] - by Keeva - 11-15-2015, 10:26 PM