• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A Rose in the Rain [Keeva]

The young fea enjoyed the blood colored stallions touch it made her feel safe and protected. She wanted to stand there and relish his touch, Nymphetamine  turned her into a giddy little school girl who has a crush on the bad boy at school. But the tender moment didn't last long. She felt his mood change even before he spoke those terrible words to her. Her heart cracked painfully as he called her terrible names "Harlet, Minx" He accused her of being a chamberling. How dare h e think that she was up to something, more or less a spy for the retched Chamber folk. She was NOT a monster, far from the equines that lived there, she had heard stories on how they raped their mothers,ate helpless animals, and killed just for the hell of it. She was nothing close to that. She enjoyed life and watching it thrive. She finally got the courage to speak to the furious stallion before her. Her ears pinned just slightly as her eyes darkened with anger and anguish, tears gathered in her soft eyes as she looked at the stallion, now cold and angry. She spoke;

"How dare I? I had no idea that you even had a plan with that winged beast. I saw him on the way out of the field. He flew over me and seemingly landed where you and Magnus were. How DARE you think that I was a spy or worse sided with any one of those kingdoms! You knew that I was nothing but a background piece! A LAWN ornament for a stallion at Echo Falls. I wanted out and I traveled to the field, and that is where I saw you and Magnus, and I just so happened to see Killdare fly over on my way out. I have no association with that winged monster. Do you know what the Chamber is like? I have heard what it is like from others. Do I look like a monster who kills for fun? Who rapes their mother? Who likes the taste for innocent flesh? How dare you accuse me of being one of them. I was just beginning to trust and explore my feelings for you. Now I'm scared to death that you will hurt me. What more do you want from me Nymphetamine?"

She finished her speech with tears rolling out of her sad unique eyes that were once happy and content. But the turn of events broke her pretty little red heart in two leaving it bashed and bleeding. The tears made dark marks on her chestnut and white cheeks as she watched the mahogany stallion that she had become attached to grow cold and distant from her, the thought of losing him made her bow her head in defeat a quiet whimper escaping her lips.    

XoXo
    Keeva-
    the hills are full of marble before the world blooms with statues

Messages In This Thread
    A Rose in the Rain [Keeva] - by Nymphetamine - 11-06-2015, 10:16 PM
    RE: A Rose in the Rain [Keeva] - by Keeva - 11-07-2015, 11:26 PM
    RE: A Rose in the Rain [Keeva] - by Nymphetamine - 11-08-2015, 12:51 AM
    RE: A Rose in the Rain [Keeva] - by Keeva - 11-08-2015, 10:04 PM
    RE: A Rose in the Rain [Keeva] - by Nymphetamine - 11-08-2015, 11:19 PM
    RE: A Rose in the Rain [Keeva] - by Keeva - 11-15-2015, 11:09 AM
    RE: A Rose in the Rain [Keeva] - by Nymphetamine - 11-15-2015, 01:06 PM
    RE: A Rose in the Rain [Keeva] - by Keeva - 11-15-2015, 10:26 PM