• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm looking for the sky to save me; Kirin, Silver Cove crew

HE'S SO TALL, HANDSOME AS HELL
    HE'S SO BAD, BUT HE DOES IT SO WELL

What these old things? How cliche, and so the lavender stallion refrains from uttering the words. Instead he goes with a simple, "Oh, why thank you." Ending his sentence with smile, and smolder. His hazel eyes gaze over her, soft like cashmere, though they hint not at the scrutiny he subjects her to. He does look her over though, a silent inspection of the goods at hand, and once more she speaks.

Carys. A name, short and sweet, and suitable he supposed- as far as names go. It wasn't horribly long or difficult to say which was good. Kirin can't imagine having to utter some of the absurd monikers that half the equine of Beqannaran about with, let alone remember the damn things. "Carys.." He lingers in an attempt to appear like he is savoring his words. "It's a pleasure. I'm Kirin from Silver Cove."

He doesn't let on too much, who knows what whispers had spread about the sea side residents. "Ever been?" He tempts, drawing nearer, reaching a dusk colored wingtip to her own vibrant selection. "What a gorgeous combination," he remarks in a playful, flirtatious sense. An underlying hint at his words, but he takes them no further than that. Let it seem like he knows how to treat a lady like, well, a lady.

He's careful not to make too many moves that could be deemed forward. Just enough, just a little here and there to show his interest. "Don't you just love to fly Carys? Have you ever flown over the sea?" He doesn't need to fake the shine his eyes take now. Flying is an exhilarating experience, it's one of the few things he truly loves-aside from his darling baby sister. He could sprinkle a little truth with his lies, no harm there.

Soaring sadist of Silver Cove

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm looking for the sky to save me; Kirin, Silver Cove crew - by Kirin - 11-14-2015, 01:51 PM