• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

put out the stars - [Birthing/Any]

I WILL ALWAYS FIND YOU

Women tend to find amusements in his spooks, his reactions of surprise. He can't blame them really, he'd probably find it funny too if the tables were turned. That doesn't stop him from shooting her a huffy, narrowed gaze, but the hostility in it is half-assed. She seems to care little for his menace, and only ushers her child towards him- towards the remains of bone that he dug up. The little girl inspects the fragments, touching them lightly with her tiny velvet lips.

Killdare is hushed into anticipation, because though the traits always struck him as odd- he was still fascintated by some of them deep down.

This time the little filly is quick, the color spreading across her like fresh milk. He laughs, a short, gruff sound, and it ends just as quick as it began. With a snort of composure he nods, "It would seem color changing. At the very least she'll make a good hider, if they can't sniff you out." He breathes a stream of hot air on the girls forelock gently. The only one she need ever worry sniffing her out, was probably him, and if it came to the girl needing to hide, he would not be quick to give up her position. She was a part of the Chamber, just like they all were, and it was his duty to help protect them.

"Mhh..I don't know, this one isn't crazed by the sight of me. Perhaps, perhaps I should visit her more." He did say he would come back, and he did not go back on his word lightly. That was the least he could offer his own girl, his presence, his affection. The last part, they would need to work on the moderation of that, surely. He blinks, ears pulling forward as the green mare tires. He had been lingering an awful long time now, surely she would want to get some sleep.

"You're tired, of course." He nods, watchful green eyes taking a last lingering glimpse of the two. "I'll see my way out," he turns to head out of the brush, though he does not go far. He stands in the next clearing, watching the silence of the forest with intent. Without a word more, he guards the Chambers newest generation, his own newest friends.

KILLDARE
    Dragon-Winged Tracker Colonel of the Chamber

Messages In This Thread
    put out the stars - [Birthing/Any] - by Astri - 11-04-2015, 02:54 PM
    RE: put out the stars - [Birthing/Any] - by Astri - 11-06-2015, 03:05 PM
    RE: put out the stars - [Birthing/Any] - by Astri - 11-07-2015, 04:19 PM
    RE: put out the stars - [Birthing/Any] - by Astri - 11-09-2015, 03:42 PM
    RE: put out the stars - [Birthing/Any] - by Killdare - 11-13-2015, 10:52 AM