• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

good morning starshine; Esileif

I'm your Queen, you're my Ruler.

She looks at the brand in a just as interested way as she had done in the field, but she cannot say it doesn’t conflict her. Yes, she intrigued by the idea and she understood it all too well, she would’ve wanted to ask for such a thing if she had been in the place to ask it. Yet at the same time Esileif wasn’t sure if she would be able to live up to the oath. She honestly doubted her own loyalty if she would be able to get something better elsewhere. But for now she only wanted to believe that whatever kingdom she would go to, she would choose it with the idea of achieving her goals there. It was just that the little voice in the back of her mind told her otherwise.

So the two toned girl only nods when Fennick replies to her question, providing her with this conflicting answer. Yes, she liked the idea of proudly showing where you belonged to, but no, she didn’t like an oath that bound her for life. The intention would be good, but it would chain her to the kingdom and if she did break free she was forced to bear with clear mark for the rest of her life.

The loop upon her features turns into an amused one, tilting her orangey white and bay head a little to the side while looking at the black winged male. ”Well, in this way you cannot say I didn’t do my homework before making a decision” Esileif replies with a shrug of her shoulder, grinning at him slightly. ”But I would happily meet this Gallows, if that would lead to an interesting conversation.

Once again she falls silent, letting his words sink in. Meanwhile her eyes move across the kingdom lands, trying to picture herself as resident of the forsaken valley. ”What great goals would the kingdom be able to reach? How could the valley make her legend known, shine above others, as it is already nearing her top?” Oh her questions may be a little blunt and direct, but Esileif cannot keep them to herself. Her eyes search for Fennick’s again, wanting to show him how eager she is, to show him the fire that resided in her. She isn’t interested in the life of a resident, if she was she could also just join a herd and live the same life as her mother. No, she wanted, needed, more than simply being a broodmare that needed a male to protect her.

ESILEIF
    Belgarath x Alasia

Messages In This Thread
    good morning starshine; Esileif - by Fennick - 10-28-2015, 12:58 PM
    RE: good morning starshine; Esileif - by Esileif - 10-28-2015, 02:57 PM
    RE: good morning starshine; Esileif - by Fennick - 11-02-2015, 10:42 PM
    RE: good morning starshine; Esileif - by Esileif - 11-05-2015, 05:47 PM
    RE: good morning starshine; Esileif - by Fennick - 11-09-2015, 04:51 PM
    RE: good morning starshine; Esileif - by Esileif - 11-11-2015, 03:24 PM
    RE: good morning starshine; Esileif - by Fennick - 11-19-2015, 01:22 PM
    RE: good morning starshine; Esileif - by Gallows - 12-14-2015, 08:09 PM
    RE: good morning starshine; Esileif - by Esileif - 12-16-2015, 07:39 AM