• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

show me your worst writing
    Grim Reaper, 2003.

My, my aren't we all having just oodles, and oodles of fun? Some little wench actually thinks she can beat Dune... and then ME! Ha! How i laugh at that prospect. My dear, we are in our positions for a reason, and soon you will see why. I have no doubt in Dune's abilities, and would enjoy seeing your downfall, but in the meantime, i will sit back and relax whilst everyone else fights each other.

Accoustic organs swivel, catching the cacaphony of noises from the battle grounds, as facial features turn upward in what might be called a sinister sneer. So far, none had thought themselves up to the challenge... but she knew it would change. Some ironic fool would think themselves the 'best' and challenge her. Zephyr toys gently with her ragged ashen locks, pelt unkept, and a general monstrous appearance all illuminated by the lunar body. Still she felt the ache of an empty heart.. it had been so for three years now, a long, long time. Now she had a purpose.. a deadly purpose. Ceaseless fighting, devotion to Carnage... become a Leader. Grim Reaper, bringer of Death. Raspy vocal pattern expels a harsh laugh, fathomless eyes burning with a funeral pyre flame.

Beware, for she is driven by an unseen force, and nothing will stop her. Nothing, save death.
    ----------------
    Equinus brow raised, amusement tinging the edges of occults. Woopee. Go you. Dry, raspy vocals start to work, but little is said. Im not a talking kind of gal... fighting is more my type. Congrats. Pleasure, im sure. Vertebral column arched, skull pivoting atop crest. Fathomless chasms fixate the other with and endless gaze, unblinking and unwavering. She was improving.. slowly but surely. The ache was gone, replaced by an urge to decimate someone.. something! Let's all follow Mr. Carnage's example.. go murder a babe! Forelock flipped before gaze, blocking unpleasant vibes. Yeah, im not a happy horsey. Get over it. Hock kisser flayed irritably, accoustic organs harkoning to a cacophony of sounds. Woopee, happy world. Screw it to hell. Mr. Carnage? Can i see you for a moment? Attention returned after wandering, once more focused upon the newest initiate. So i take it you're Beta? Very well. Don't cross me, and no one gets hurt.... if you're lucky.
    ----------------
    Rather bored by by the turn of events, skull pivoted atop vertebral peak, paper thins flaring subtly, inner ring visible for but a moment. The iron tang of blood remained ever present, cadavers creating an interesting scenery about the realm. Truly? I have never seen him. I have heard he has recently attacked an innocent babe... in the dark lands. Sounded fun. Ive picked my first victim, born to a light mystic fool. Care to join me? Hell, like i really gave a damn... but it was polite to invite the other along for the fun. Ragged ash dipped locks sway with a small gale whipping about, stirring up those pesky vampiric beings. Whipcord punishes them thoroughly before moving away, a swaggering gait adopted. Gaze turned 'round, directed toward Endless. Coming?

I think this is the worst example that I have... textbook early 2000's RP XD
    Lagertha & Wessex

Messages In This Thread
    show me your worst writing - by Cassi - 11-09-2015, 02:37 PM
    RE: show me your worst writing - by ~Sapphire~ - 11-09-2015, 02:46 PM
    RE: show me your worst writing - by Cassi - 11-09-2015, 02:51 PM
    RE: show me your worst writing - by Sarah - 11-09-2015, 08:36 PM
    RE: show me your worst writing - by Calli - 11-09-2015, 08:55 PM