• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

show me your worst writing
    Yas, I found my first BQ post ever. Good thing that the Den wasn't a too active board Tongue
    But it really is cringe worthy.. Even the OOC is misspelled and there are some words missing... XD

Gràidh
    One by one, small hooves are pulled from the ground up for the next pass to be put down again. Every pass seemed to cost more trouble than its predecessor and his head dropped closer to the ground. Gràidh was not very sturdy on his legs, but he was just a week old. If there wasn't anyone to worry about him, there wouldn't be much left of him. But that was not something the Irish Cob colt thought of, the only thing left was the question why he was left behind. That question was followed by the next, how could he still his hunger? The water he had found had no taste compared to its mother's milk, as did the grass. It was at the end of the second day he walked alone, without help he would not long endure. He walked around without even seeing where he went and he didn't care anymore. He was alone, abandoned, doomed to die.

When his legs under his small body trembled violently and he could no longer keep himself up, he let himself fall to the ground. With a soft thud he landed in the grass. Briefly slipped around his eyes, his dark ears pricked up, before his head lowered to the grass. He was too tired to continue, he would see what would happen further. Perhaps the end came quickly, perhaps it was destined for him long to suffer.

OCC: Uhm, that didn't go very wel.. This te first time I rpg in English, I'm trying hard, but it isn't very good I think..

And here is the link to the thread!
    http://www.boards2go.com/boards/board.cgi?action=read&id=1307987899&user=beqannaadoption&page=4
    #English is not my native language.

Amorette - Gyps - Jinju - Kylin - Reeva
    All are only semi-active.

Messages In This Thread
    show me your worst writing - by Cassi - 11-09-2015, 02:37 PM
    RE: show me your worst writing - by ~Sapphire~ - 11-09-2015, 02:46 PM
    RE: show me your worst writing - by Cassi - 11-09-2015, 02:51 PM
    RE: show me your worst writing - by Sarah - 11-09-2015, 08:36 PM
    RE: show me your worst writing - by Calli - 11-09-2015, 08:55 PM