• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

un enfant est né (birthing); Amorette, Felinae, etc.

la jeune fille marquée

Minette watches the two little girls. She remembers being young, feeling young. She remembers having hopes and dreams and the illusion that life was nothing but good things. And while she knows that someday Besra and Amorette will learn that the world is not only sunshine and rose, the gray mare would give a great deal for the fillies to discover life's hardships as late as possible. As well, Min think with a sidelong glance at her cobalt blue friend, Felinae deserves a better life. The pretty blue mare has been wasting away over the last year and her friend cannot stand by any longer.

Of herself, Minette thinks very little. Her scars and her past are too filled with demons to quickly release her.

We both will have to be.

She was brave, once before, in an outpouring of love for her first child. Anguisette is now lost to her, although never forgotten, and Leck has become his father's spectre. Perhaps if she had possessed courage with Leck, he would not have become- She shakes her head, denial a more comfortable occupation. It is too son. The gray mare cannot confront her feelings here, in this desolate place.

It's been a year since you arrived. And nearly that since we have seen Gryffen.” Minette does not mention the night he appeared, demanding another child from her. She keeps her voice low, so as not to upset the children. “The ravens are still here, but with no one to report to... I think now is the time to leave, Fel. If you want to return to Zeik, I understand, or you could join me in a kingdom.

Minette hides a blush at that. There would be time to reveal the love she feels for a certain golden stallion. Now, she hopes, Felinae will agree with her, and perhaps even spend time in the Gates with her. Herd life has lost its charm for the gray mare. She noses her friend gently in a gesture of solidarity.

Wherever you go, I will see you there safely. I think as a group we will do better.

Minette's heart fills with possibilities. She can almost taste freedom, and she wonders how the rest of the world will compare to the only place she's known in this land.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: un enfant est né (birthing); Amorette, Felinae, etc. - by Minette - 11-09-2015, 10:46 AM