• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A Rose in the Rain [Keeva]

Like a thorn to the holy ones

The mahogany stallion freezes as she reciprocates his touch. The fae inched forward, moving with him so that she cancelled out any distance he had tried to place between them. He heard her hum with contentment, and decided not to move away, only to accept the closeness while he could. He hid a smile as she said she enjoyed his company, that she looked forward to it. Nymphetamine wouldn't really call himself a light, he harbors hatred at his core, making it incapable of him to see the best in others as most lights he had met do. Keeva however, had him bubbly, light as a feather; there was nothing negative in this fool's paradise he was experiencing.  Somewhere deep down he knew he would have to break this shimmering world he was in, but he wanted to let it linger.

Just as the thought was fading from the outskirts of his mind, Keeva spoke h i s name. KILLDARE. How did she know he spoke to him? Had she followed him from his conversation with Killdare to the one with Magnus? What else did she know? Where else could she have followed him? Did she know about the plan? If she knew about Killdare, had she told others about his conversation with Magnus? 

The fantasy he was in with Keeva shattered into a million shards. They crashed down around him in tiny, imaginary, glittering pieces. It was as if he watched them fall; watched them slice at him; rip at his heart, his mind. Mentally he was immediately curing himself for being too trusting; so foolish. He was mentally curing the fae too for fooling him...how else would she have known about--h i m? He saw no other way. The glimmering shell that surrounded them was gone- the colors back to normal, the glimmering edges gone, leaving stark crisp lines behind. How could he have been so blind?!?!?! His spires were signaling his brain that she was talking about her life, her heard. Not a things she said mattered now so he didn't bother to process what she was saying. It h a d to be a lie, he had figured that out already, she was some witch sent to spy on him, sent to ruin him by Chamber... or Gates... or some unknown enemy.

How COULD she!??! His daggers staggered backwards, every inch of him must have looked like a drunk pirate. His eyes grew hard, cold and removed. If his dark pools could kill, his eyes were throwing daggers at the enchantress before him. How dare she! The minx. She had played him for a fool. His tones shot forward. Nymphetamine knew he sounded cruel, harsh, and hateful- he hoped it crushed her... made her feel even an ounce the betrayal she had cause him. The imp.

You stand here, playing me like a fool! HA! They must have found you right off, had you follow me, you harlet, allowing someone to c a r e about you. And you-- Oh you must love just take every tidbit to him. What would have happened had I gone to Chamber without realizing. I would be DEAD, I bet!!! Ha! What else do you  know, minx? Don't you D A R E lie to me wench, or I will haunt your last breath. Do not test me lass.

He was shaking his anger, betrayal, and hurt. His laughter sounded like the cackle of someone whos mind was about to crack. His eye might as well have been rolling in his head. His control was on the verge of breaking. The hatred that lived deep inside him fermenting up from within. He had just gained the trust of those that could help him revenge his past, give him closer and the trollop before him had taken it away. The blood bay stag stood tall, demanding, and seething. There was NO way this jade would dare take a step without answering him. His position, eyes, and every muscle in his body spoke that he would follow through with every single word he spoke to her.  His nostrils flared with each breath as he waited for her to speak.  

OOC: I think you might have mentioned Killdare by mistake? But it worked out PERFECTLY for the twisty turns we discussed in PM. I hope you don't mind that I jumped on the opportunity. I am sure with our muse-ness with these two you can come up with a fabulous story... i'll edit it if you don't want to though-no prob.

Cold was my soul
    Untold was the pain
    I faced when you left me
    A rose in the rain....
    So I swore to the razor
    That never, enchained
    Would your dark nails of faith
    Be pushed through my veins again

Bared on your tomb
    I'm a prayer for your loneliness
    And would you ever soon
    Come above onto me?