• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A Rose in the Rain [Keeva]

Show me the world as you know it

As the wind wrapped itself around the pair, Keeva smiled softly as the stallion before her whispered her name, her ears barely catching the hushed tone. "Nymphetamine" She whispered back her voice wavering slightly for some unknown reason. She met his eyes and smiled again "I would always accompany someone like you Nymphetamine, Your company is what I was looking forward to when I left you with Magnus and Killdare" She said smiling softly "Time away from the drama as relaxed me, the stallion and the mare are to focused on making a family and I'm just in the background watching it all happen before my eyes." She said a soft glint in her eyes as she looks him over more or less making sure he was okay.

He wanted to know more about her, this statement made her smile and walk towards him as he walked hesitantly towards her, "I really don't know where to start, there isn't much to speak about I am afraid. But I have a twin brother Riordan, we came from a far off land away from Beqanna. We came here in our early stages of life more or less yearlings. I have roamed the Fields and this very Meadow for most of my life awaiting someone to take me to their kingdom or herd, well one day I got my wish and it isn't what I had expected. I am not one for standing in the background I like to be involved but not the center of attention. If that makes any sense at all." She rambles her eyes watching him slightly as she told her life story to the stag before her. His warm musky tone made her skin crawl ( In a good way) she closes her eyes briefly and relishes the warm safe feeling he gives her.

When he touches her tentatively on her neck and breaths in, she hums softly in response. She does the same to him running her muzzle from his withers to his neck breathing in his musky masculine scent. Keeva's body responded with the want and need to be close to him touching him. But she subdued the feelings and stood close to him almost touching him again driving her mind mad.

Keeva

Art by

Messages In This Thread
    A Rose in the Rain [Keeva] - by Nymphetamine - 11-06-2015, 10:16 PM
    RE: A Rose in the Rain [Keeva] - by Keeva - 11-07-2015, 11:26 PM
    RE: A Rose in the Rain [Keeva] - by Nymphetamine - 11-08-2015, 12:51 AM
    RE: A Rose in the Rain [Keeva] - by Keeva - 11-08-2015, 10:04 PM
    RE: A Rose in the Rain [Keeva] - by Nymphetamine - 11-08-2015, 11:19 PM
    RE: A Rose in the Rain [Keeva] - by Keeva - 11-15-2015, 11:09 AM
    RE: A Rose in the Rain [Keeva] - by Nymphetamine - 11-15-2015, 01:06 PM
    RE: A Rose in the Rain [Keeva] - by Keeva - 11-15-2015, 10:26 PM