• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't Let Me Drown (Birthing- Texas/any)

After the stressful ordeal she gazes down at the young filly and smiles, soon she realizes she isn't alone it was the filly's father finally coming to join them. "Hello Texas, Yes I have been busy, but hard work always pays off" she said looking up at the bay stallion with soft eyes but she looks back down at Felise and smiles "Isn't she beautiful?" she asked looking back at him with a tired smile on her face. The filly wobbles to her mothers side pressing her muzzle on to her side guiding her self up her mothers body then fianlly looking up at the stallion, she blinks her golden hazel eyes at him and watches him observing him for afar. "Felise dear, this is your father" Hoku said looking down on her bay dun filly. "H-hullo" The filly says slowly but confidently as she pricked her small black tipped ears towards the big equine infront of her.

Hoku

Don't let me drown

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Don't Let Me Drown (Birthing- Texas/any) - by Hoku - 11-08-2015, 09:48 PM