• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Fennick, dear, let's chat

This is like a twisted version of deja vu. The kind of deja vu you have where you're re-experiencing (it's a word, shut up) an event and then some small detail gets changed and the reminiscent mood is ruined? Yeah, like that. That is precisely what I am feeling.

If Demian were here, I'd probably slap him silly. You know, in a horsey way. Because of course he makes goody two shoes Fennick a co-ruler. Fennick. I scowl. Oh, I like the boy well enough, but he's just so eager. He makes me look bad. Which makes me want to beat him up. Which is probably not the best way to start out what I intend to be a long and fruitful reign.

When I stop and think about it, I can admit we have our merits as a pair. But am I going to say that out loud? Hell no. Have you met me? I'm going to count my lucky stars that no one else in this place can read minds and I'm going to spend every minute of the next however many decades keeping darling Fennick on his toes.

I'm an angel, really.

With renewed vigor and a sense of eager excitement barely contained, I canter towards the Valley's tree where I have arranged to meet Fennick. I have a feeling he will quickly tire of my mind reading.

Good.

Regardless, he loves the Valley and we need to chat. At the end of the day, this place is all that matters.

G A L L O W S
    We must all hang together or, assuredly, we shall all hang separately.

The Irreverent Valley Queen

Messages In This Thread
    Fennick, dear, let's chat - by Gallows - 11-07-2015, 08:50 PM
    RE: Fennick, dear, let's chat - by Fennick - 11-08-2015, 02:09 AM
    RE: Fennick, dear, let's chat - by Gallows - 11-08-2015, 07:43 PM
    RE: Fennick, dear, let's chat - by Fennick - 11-11-2015, 09:19 PM
    RE: Fennick, dear, let's chat - by Gallows - 11-17-2015, 08:14 PM