• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

put out the stars - [Birthing/Any]

I WILL ALWAYS FIND YOU

Jade eyes drill into the scene, before he huffs, tossing his head as if to clear his thoughts. The mantis colored mare harps on him, to which he responds with a grunt. Such an eloquent beast isn't he? He observes the filly once again, Astri turning to issue orders to her eldest, the one that often smells of dog. The topic of him washing up brings a grim frown to the Colonel's face. Hopefully he would not still be standing here when the boy returned. There were few god-awful smells in this world, and wet dog was one of them.

"I suppose they do," He offers, though it has been some time since hes seen his own sons. Their names were enough trouble to begin with and likely would only lead to more in the years to come. Wherever they were, whatever they were doing, he hoped that they were looking out for each other. Hoped they were keeping their mother safe.

Her voice revives him from his memories of the past, in the stillness, the quiet he had been left to linger with his thoughts. Which reminds him, "Well yes, actually.." The beginning always the hardest part to get out, the bay paces a few steps before continuing. "This little child is actually why I've come, I need a more," Another pause, searching for words, "conventional viewpoint."

All the while he is looking intently on the young filly at Astri's side. At least this one was clinging to it's Dam and not exhaustingly affectionate. "What- what do you do with the girls? I mean, the new one, it's- it's a girl." He leaned his head to the side as he watched the little olive female go about its business. "Are they all so huggy?" His thoughts falling from his mouth now without discretion, looking at the girl warily.

KILLDARE
    Dragon-Winged Tracker Colonel of the Chamber

Messages In This Thread
    put out the stars - [Birthing/Any] - by Astri - 11-04-2015, 02:54 PM
    RE: put out the stars - [Birthing/Any] - by Astri - 11-06-2015, 03:05 PM
    RE: put out the stars - [Birthing/Any] - by Killdare - 11-07-2015, 01:31 PM
    RE: put out the stars - [Birthing/Any] - by Astri - 11-07-2015, 04:19 PM
    RE: put out the stars - [Birthing/Any] - by Astri - 11-09-2015, 03:42 PM