• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm looking for the sky to save me; Kirin, Silver Cove crew
    Whoever wants to be the one to bring home the new toy, be my guest. Smile

I'm looking for the sky to save me, 
    looking for a sign of life

What the fuck had that stallion been thinking?

Months later, she’s still steaming. Fuck that guy, seriously. What a goddamn prick. She doesn’t need anyone to save her, let alone some self-congratulating ‘white knight’ who in reality just wants to pick up a girl. She can take care of her self.

Ironically though, he had saved her, though she still refuses to admit it to herself. The roan stallion’s perhaps ill-advised attempt to prevent her from committing suicide had angered her so much that she had decided to live on … just to spite him.

And so, still angry, still hurting, she marches into the field with a look of determination on her face. She almost wants to run into him, just to see the look of shock and annoyance when he realizes that she’s still kicking. But alas, no such luck.

The field is quite busy though - mares and stallions abound, chatting each other up. No one pays her any mind for the moment, so she settles in to the shade of an old oak at the edge of the field to wait. She has no doubt that someone will be along to bother her soon. It’s not even arrogance (at this point in her life Carys doesn’t think all too highly of herself), it’s simple honesty. Even though she is not the most beautiful of mares (though not ugly, not by a long shot), her wings help her stand apart. Blue, yellow, red and just a hint of green stand out against the dark background of her coat, making her quite vibrant to the eye. Carys has no doubt someone will want to add her to their herd or kingdom.

As she stands there her anger fades, and memories swim at the corners of her mind. She fights them off desperately, barely keeping them at bay. Hopefully someone will be along soon to distract her.

carys
    html by maat

@[Kirin]
    I have lesson planning to do ... other posts that I owe first ... and yet this is the one that I write, lol.

Messages In This Thread
    I'm looking for the sky to save me; Kirin, Silver Cove crew - by Carys - 11-05-2015, 08:18 PM