• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and when i breathed - lagertha, diplomats
    He would like to say that he is surprised to see Infection joining their party, but he honestly cannot say that he is. The creature seems to have a way of simply turning up whenever it suits his fancy. And unfortunately, it seems to suit his fancy quite often of late.

Hurricane spares the man a brief, hard glance as he ambles into the party with the faintest hint of a toothy grin adorning his features. He turns his attention back to the women when Infection appears content to offer only his name and no other opinions.

It seems his words have struck up some curiosity in the two women, though they demure in affirming or denying an alliance until hearing the proposition. His features soften slightly, though his expression remains neutral. He had been unsure of how they might receive such a suggestion, and that they hadn’t outright denied him brings a faint stirring relief, though the most difficult part is yet to come.

Dipping his head slightly, he acknowledges their words before offering a brief explanation.

”I would propose and exchange, of sorts. Quite similar to what we have done in years past. Our fillies for your colts.”

He pauses for a moment before continuing.

”Details would need to be hammered out, of course. And I would need to put the idea before the Brotherhood for approval.”

Much as he assumed they would need to put it before their kingdom (though he expects little in the way of objections from the Brotherhood). As far as he is concerned, it really is quite a sensible solution, for though the men of the Tundra may be few in number, they are a rather prolific bunch.
    There is never a day that goes by
    that is a good day to die.
    Hurricane

I'm sorry for the wait!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: and when i breathed - lagertha, diplomats - by Hurricane - 11-04-2015, 05:27 PM