• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

for every stop there is a go

Had Elektra an once of shame, she may have been embarrassed by her stumble, or embarrassed by his attempt to help her. As it was, her smile just grew a little wider. My, isn’t he a gentleman? The girl, aware she had been known to lay it on a little too thick, barely resisted the urge to bat her eyelashes. She did, however, tilt her head in a charming manner that made her seem like a bird. A curious bird.

“Weir.” She said, as if it were very interesting and had more meaning than just his name.

“I’m Elektra, and the pleasure is all mine.” The statement, while uttered often enough, was quite serious coming from Elektra’s lips. She found herself inching a little closer to him, to do what, exactly, she couldn’t be sure. Her not so subtle advances were interrupted, but the interruption was welcome, as it was praise for her. She grinned widely and spread her wings so he could see them better, temptingly fluttering her feathers.

“Why thank you. I like to think the pink sets off the green in the trees.” That’s right, the jungle was the perfect accessory. It made her pink seem more pinkish and her purple seem brighter. Everything, in fact, seemed brighter under the Jungle’s canopy.

Now that she was closer, she could see molten gold of his eyes. The mare hummed a little in appreciation and stared into their burnished depths. She was still staring, probably awkwardly, when he spoke. She jumped a little, and blinked several times.

“Phoenicopteridae?” She stumbled over the syllables a little, but valiantly put in the effort. It was safe to say she had no idea what he was talking about, but she nodded along anyways.

“Do you mean the flowers? There are a bunch a little ways back. I eat them all the time.” Elektra never considered that eating the flowers might make her brighter. The mare grinned wickedly, she would have to double her efforts to eat them. She cast the stallion an appreciative look. Clearly, he had some information that could be useful to her. She stood a little straighter and put on a look that she hoped seemed professional.

“So, Weir from the Dale, what can I do you for?” In truth, there was very little Elektra could do him for. She would probably end up shepherding him to her higher ups. Perhaps, if nobody else arrived, she could show him the flowers she liked to eat, to see if they had Phoenicopteridae. Elektra looked around expectantly, hoping one was nearby.

Messages In This Thread
    for every stop there is a go - by Weir - 11-02-2015, 02:21 PM
    RE: for every stop there is a go - by Elektra - 11-03-2015, 01:09 PM
    RE: for every stop there is a go - by Weir - 11-03-2015, 03:02 PM
    RE: for every stop there is a go - by Elektra - 11-04-2015, 04:15 PM
    RE: for every stop there is a go - by Weir - 11-06-2015, 10:33 AM
    RE: for every stop there is a go - by Elektra - 12-03-2015, 02:38 PM