• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

for every stop there is a go
    The roan blinks patiently into the distance. His amber eyes are thoughtful, curious, and they are no doubt soaking in just about everything they can see. Weir flicks his tail, wondering what he should do if no one comes to greet him, he wasn't sure that allies meant that the borders were open to him. He didn't want to just abandon this little adventure either, he had come all this way.

Luckily he doesn't have to wait long, one of the residents has found the kindness in their hearts to greet him. Such a brightly colored thing, with wings too, the plumage and vibrancy reminded him of a bird. What a splendid appearance, though he was not sure it would do all that well to camouflage the girl. Well, then again perhaps there was a matching flower field somewhere she could roll in. Maybe, she could sit high enough in the branches to be mistaken for one of her colorful doppelgangers. Well that sparked an amusing possibility in Weir's mind, and he smiles broadly at the thought.

She speaks, returning his greeting in harmonic notes. "Yes hullo there my dear." He tries to sound friendly and not overly demeaning. As she makes her way to him she fumbles, lurching for only a moment. Weir starts, throwing his weight forward as if to catch her but she gains her balance again far too quickly. A comely girl, with a charming smile and big elegant eyes. He straightens, trying to look meaningful, "Yes indeed, a pleasure, a pleasure." He grins, looking carefully over her hide with a bookish sense. "I am Weir, from the Dale. My what an interesting coat pattern you have!" He side-steps peering over her shoulder to inspect her wings, his amber eyes fluttering back and forth in their sockets. "You must be extraordinarily well fed, such vibrant pink. Yes just like Phoenicopteridae, plenty of carotene I assume." He carries on, pursing his lips in thought.

Messages In This Thread
    for every stop there is a go - by Weir - 11-02-2015, 02:21 PM
    RE: for every stop there is a go - by Elektra - 11-03-2015, 01:09 PM
    RE: for every stop there is a go - by Weir - 11-03-2015, 03:02 PM
    RE: for every stop there is a go - by Elektra - 11-04-2015, 04:15 PM
    RE: for every stop there is a go - by Weir - 11-06-2015, 10:33 AM
    RE: for every stop there is a go - by Elektra - 12-03-2015, 02:38 PM