• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Come, my sweets (Solara, any)
    SOLARA

Tell me the story of how the sun loved the moon so much, he would die every night to let her breathe.

Solara glanced back at her mother who had introduced them and the quickly looked back at the other mare who had asked her about her name and age, answering even if her mother had already done so.

" My name is Solara! and I'm-I'm..."

She thought for a second before replying

" Almost three days old! "

It was almost amusing to hear how proud she was of that number as the smile on her lips grew a bit. After she had told the mare her answer, she watched her mother and Keeva speak, mentioning a name that her mother said would be her father. She caught the idea of not being accepted and her ears flopped back slightly and her smile vanished, her doe-eyed gaze resting upon her mother, to see what she would say to this... she... she wouldn't leave her like the other one left... right? She didn't want to be left under a tree again! She didn't want to have the needles dig into her skin or the cold sting her! She didn't want to go back!   

"Speech." | 'Thoughts.'

OOC | okay, yeah and for some reason I see her being changed by him if she were to be accepted... I was reading a bit on his profile and he doesn't exactly seem like someone who stays isolated, never affecting anyone, he seems more like someone who if he accepted her, she would take on some of his rather 'charming' characteristics but hey idk ^-^ oh and how long did it take for them to travel from one place to another because I could say that when Nadyah found her she was about a day and a half old, and then they traveled here sooo...

SOLARA

Tell me the story of how the sun loved the moon so much, he would die every night to let her breathe.

"Speech." | 'Thoughts.'

OOC | I didn't know that there was a plot going on but I would be happy to join in if you guys are okay with it! (I would just like to know what it is first ^-^ )

Messages In This Thread
    Come, my sweets (Solara, any) - by Nadyah - 11-01-2015, 03:00 AM
    RE: Come, my sweets (Solara, any) - by Solara - 11-02-2015, 07:32 PM
    RE: Come, my sweets (Solara, any) - by Keeva - 11-02-2015, 08:36 PM
    RE: Come, my sweets (Solara, any) - by Solara - 11-02-2015, 08:57 PM
    RE: Come, my sweets (Solara, any) - by Keeva - 11-02-2015, 09:12 PM
    RE: Come, my sweets (Solara, any) - by Nadyah - 11-02-2015, 09:12 PM
    RE: Come, my sweets (Solara, any) - by Lokii - 11-02-2015, 09:22 PM
    RE: Come, my sweets (Solara, any) - by Solara - 11-02-2015, 09:33 PM
    RE: Come, my sweets (Solara, any) - by Hamster - 11-03-2015, 02:44 AM
    RE: Come, my sweets (Solara, any) - by Nadyah - 11-03-2015, 01:24 PM