• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

good morning starshine; Esileif

I'm your Queen, you're my Ruler.

Both Magnus and Fennick had told her about their respective homes and even though it were two totally different kingdoms, what they offered had been the same. Or it had sounded like that to the Spanish influenced mare. And therefor she had agreed with Magnus, deciding that she first would want to see both the kingdoms before she could even think about choosing her home – if they still wanted her. They are nearing the border of one of the Beqannian kingdoms as Fennick leads her to his home. Her excitement shows her youth, as she moves in a collected trot if another burst of energy needs to get out and she dances alongside the stallion. The bay and faint orangey white girl had only heard about the kingdoms, after all, she was born and raised in a herd.

Even from a distance she could see the glow that came from the fire wall and where Fennick carelessly approached the strange wall she froze, ears turning backwards to express her distress. Esileif knew to be afraid of fire by instinct, even though it didn’t seem to spread at all. The only magic she was known with was her father’s ice – which was the total opposite of the fire in front of her. ”Wait! Watc-“ her call to him stopped midway her sentence as she could only look in shock at the black winged male as he walked through the wall of fire.

Carefully she steps forward, slowly and cautious of the fire, before she suddenly leaps forward. Esileif has her eyes firmly closed as she jumped through the wall. She can feel the heath, but once she lands at the other side – panting and well – there aren’t any signs of burns. ”W..what is it..?” she asks Fennick, still in disbelief about the whole ordeal.

Once she has calmed down enough to actually look around her she moves a few steps forward, standing slightly ahead of the stallion. Like most other places the Valley is covered in a layer of snow and although that doesn’t really do the kingdom any good, Esileif wouldn’t base her decision on it purely. After all, the seasons affected all the kingdoms. Her attention turns back to him and she offers him a small smile. ”Unless you show me around, there isn’t much to say just yet. All though that wall.. surprised me.” There was no way that the tobiano girl would admit out loud that it had scared her, surprised had seemed a better word to use.

Esileif grins at him, the air around them light and slightly teasing, as she waits for him to continue. As she sees only this small part of the Valley she cannot form an impression. ”Can you tell me more about the Valley, the history, the residents, everything you think that is worth sharing?”

ESILEIF
    Belgarath x Alasia

Messages In This Thread
    good morning starshine; Esileif - by Fennick - 10-28-2015, 12:58 PM
    RE: good morning starshine; Esileif - by Esileif - 10-28-2015, 02:57 PM
    RE: good morning starshine; Esileif - by Fennick - 11-02-2015, 10:42 PM
    RE: good morning starshine; Esileif - by Esileif - 11-05-2015, 05:47 PM
    RE: good morning starshine; Esileif - by Fennick - 11-09-2015, 04:51 PM
    RE: good morning starshine; Esileif - by Esileif - 11-11-2015, 03:24 PM
    RE: good morning starshine; Esileif - by Fennick - 11-19-2015, 01:22 PM
    RE: good morning starshine; Esileif - by Gallows - 12-14-2015, 08:09 PM
    RE: good morning starshine; Esileif - by Esileif - 12-16-2015, 07:39 AM