• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A blind man's fool - any
    Brynmor

"I will see."

He is still shaken up, her words repeating in his mind over and over again. Endlessly he can hear her tell him that she’s the only one there, that he was replying to a voice that didn’t exist. But how could that be? His friend had been around for as long as he can remember and next to Gryffen and Shaytan herself it is the only being that he knows. Brynmor is confused, irritated too. Everybody was making fun of him, while he was just totally clueless. And even though he doesn’t like it one bit, he even cannot walk away from them. He didn’t want to either, the warmth of the burning tree comforts his body as the winter had settled in already.

”Unless… you want to be on my team instead? Gryffen’s a jerk. I’m much nicer.” Her suddenly sweet, sugary voice offers him. Maybe she did cross the border between sugary sweet and pleading, but either way it passes by unnoticed, as he isn’t familiar with it at all.

It surprises him and he falls silent as he does not know how to reply to her suggestion. Gryffen is a jerk, that much she is right, but he isn’t entirely sure if she is much nicer, like she claims. After all, their conversation hadn’t been nice at all thus far. It included sneering and snapping, raised voices and anger. Or at least, that are things Brynmor had done and felt. And she had laughed at him, hard, and made fun of him as he didn’t understand what was going on exactly. ”To have you laughing at me all the time as you make fun of me?” he cannot help but to reply, ears turning towards his neck as he speaks. Yet a slight curiosity and interested sneaks into his voice as he parts his lips to speak again. ”How will that be better..?”

Brynmor cannot help but to feel like that Shaytan indeed made a better offer, but he also knows that he owes Gryffen and he clearly remembers the pale male’s threat. If he would fail the red-eyed male would come for him and his death wouldn’t be pretty.

"Through your secret."

OOC: Maybe we can plot something out? Gryffen wants to sent him to the meadow now first, with some task. So before things get mixed up we can first see if we can work something out through pm?

Messages In This Thread
    A blind man's fool - any - by Brynmor - 09-24-2015, 09:02 AM
    RE: A blind man's fool - any - by Shaytan - 09-25-2015, 09:30 AM
    RE: A blind man's fool - any - by Brynmor - 09-25-2015, 04:44 PM
    RE: A blind man's fool - any - by Shaytan - 10-01-2015, 05:10 PM
    RE: A blind man's fool - any - by Brynmor - 10-02-2015, 02:04 AM
    RE: A blind man's fool - any - by Shaytan - 10-06-2015, 11:56 AM
    RE: A blind man's fool - any - by Brynmor - 10-06-2015, 01:38 PM
    RE: A blind man's fool - any - by Shaytan - 10-13-2015, 07:26 PM
    RE: A blind man's fool - any - by Brynmor - 10-14-2015, 08:07 AM
    RE: A blind man's fool - any - by Shaytan - 10-27-2015, 07:59 PM
    RE: A blind man's fool - any - by Brynmor - 10-28-2015, 03:44 AM