• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

shine on you crazy diamond; Hestia/Any

Let it not be said that I can't pick up on subtleties. Of course, mind reading makes that a tad easier but I like to think that I'm still fluent in body language.
    Hey, it's my mind. I'll fucking think what I want.

I nudge Namaah's side, and wink at the twitterpated ponies. I have the feeling, ahem, that they would like to be alone. And just because I've told Namaah how babies are made doesn't mean I want her having a front row seat to that show.

"Time to go, fledgling. Fennick and Hestia need to be alone if you want that playmate."

She makes a face, but doesn't protest. With a chipper "Bye Fennick! By Hestia! Have fun!" she bounds away ahead of me. No doubt ready to talk my ear off about her potential new playmate. I roll my eyes, and leave the pair without a backwards glance, my wings ruffling the grass.

G A L L O W S
    We must all hang together or, assuredly, we shall all hang separately.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: shine on you crazy diamond; Hestia/Any - by Gallows - 10-21-2015, 07:06 PM