• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Loosing control of myself {ANY}

He looks around lazily itching the spot. For a moment in pure pleasure he lets his neck slip into a elastic goo. With eyes shut he shakes out his mane with a chuckle. "Yes, it would be wouldn't it?" Then again, with all his families abilities it wouldn't be such a suprise to her. Just that he wasn't "special" enough. Ah well, that was life. For a second as they plod along he wonders at how the young creature was doing that he had raised.

It was that time of year, when all the women got frisky, and the males aggressive, and every year this time a thought or two would slip her way.
    "Well then it would be safe to assume that you like it here." He states sort of absently. A dreamy slip in time hazes over him, until the cool wetness of water shocks him back to reality. Bending his head he blows out his nostrils creating a bubbly surface around his wiskery maw.

A twinkle of mischief twinkles his eyes, before shifting his weight and slamming his other foreleg closest to Weir into the pool of water. It gets some water in his eyes, and mane, but after shaking out the water from his sight he looks to Weir for a response. His muscles coiling getting ready to dodge what ever the creature intends.

After they have had their fill, and the water fight ends he steps to the bank for a good roll. Sniffing at the ground he circles a few times before stretching his legs to comfortably get down on his knees. Eventually he lays and kicks his legs into the air shifting his weight to allow for wriggling as he slides from one side to the other his spine curving like a snake getting all those crazy hard spots to catch. Purring with joy, he eventually rolls to his feet shaking himself out with a sheepish grin. He probably looked rediculious.

Phaedrus

Can you hear the melody

Messages In This Thread
    Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Phaedrus - 10-05-2015, 06:47 PM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Weir - 10-07-2015, 01:05 PM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Phaedrus - 10-07-2015, 10:19 PM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Weir - 10-08-2015, 08:22 AM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Phaedrus - 10-09-2015, 12:38 AM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Weir - 10-10-2015, 05:47 AM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Phaedrus - 10-12-2015, 02:17 AM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Weir - 10-17-2015, 12:44 PM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Phaedrus - 10-20-2015, 01:22 PM