• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

All things are possible: Hoku, any

As they walked across the border to the Deserts she felt the sand underneath her hoofs for the first time, she looked ridiculous she picked up her feet high following the stallion she has grown quiet attached to so quickly. She tripped once or twice when she found some deeper parts on the sand, but she got right back up giggling softly at her self "If you are more clumsy then I am. Then you are King Graceful Prancealot" she said throwing her head slightly as she picked up her hooves higher as the hill became steeper.

"Oh come on I though it was a good imitation of your walk Shah" She said rolling her hazel eyes the happy smile never leaving her lips, she feels like a love sick filly. Wait love sick? Nope she will not fall in love that easy. The happy smile that was once on her lips fades and her mind overthinks the concept of love and what it meant to her, and could she really love this stallion even if they had only just met not long ago.

"You are right you look good prancing" She said her voice far off as her mind was not where she was now her hazel eyes fixed on the horizon before her.

Hoku

Don't let me drown

Messages In This Thread
    All things are possible: Hoku, any - by Shahrizai - 10-08-2015, 11:55 AM
    RE: All things are possible: Hoku, any - by Hoku - 10-09-2015, 09:13 PM
    RE: All things are possible: Hoku, any - by Hoku - 10-18-2015, 08:31 PM
    RE: All things are possible: Hoku, any - by Hoku - 11-07-2015, 11:42 PM