• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Loosing control of myself {ANY}

On this he thinks a spell. He hadn't thought the Gates was allied with anyone, likely not many if they were. "Come to think of it, I don't believe so. I agree, a shame, I found the little female they sent most delightful, shy, but delightful. Adorable little girl as well, barely born." He feels at fault that the meeting had not been a fruitful one, though they were not at odds with the Gates per-se, they were not allied with them either. They could have been perhaps, once upon a time, and should the need arise he would not be against issuing them aid. It was the least they could do really, destruction of a kingdoms entity was an abomination. All was well with love and war, that jazz, but he found such a display out of line.

Such things were really not for him to decide though, the final call rested with their King. He would like to think that in dire need they would give what they could to the innocent. The Gates did not have much he knew, but they were king and gentle people. They had not deserved the destruction the Chamber had brought on them. Not deserved it one bit. From what Weir could gather, they were simply the bottom rung of a ladder, and he wondered how far up the Chamber would dare climb.

"Oh? I beg pardon. Well it's just over this ridge here, plenty of fresh drink." Weir himself was used to drinking copious amounts of water at one time. An odd habit for some, for himself, not so much. He makes no trouble of leading the black down the slope to the river that cuts through the Dale. "I would imagine that could be a shock to any mother." He chortles kindly, stepping into the water flow. Here the river was clam enough to wade through, to peek at turtles on the bank, or fish beneath the surface. "Me? Why, its been years now." Squinting his amber eyes to remember when exactly he had made that journey, counting under his breath. "5 years now by golly!" It surprises even him,this realization, time sure had a way of flying by.

WEIR

If you hurt me, that's okay baby, only words bleed

Messages In This Thread
    Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Phaedrus - 10-05-2015, 06:47 PM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Weir - 10-07-2015, 01:05 PM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Phaedrus - 10-07-2015, 10:19 PM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Weir - 10-08-2015, 08:22 AM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Phaedrus - 10-09-2015, 12:38 AM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Weir - 10-10-2015, 05:47 AM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Phaedrus - 10-12-2015, 02:17 AM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Weir - 10-17-2015, 12:44 PM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Phaedrus - 10-20-2015, 01:22 PM