• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

shine on you crazy diamond; Hestia/Any

love as thou wilt

I am ignoring my mother's laughter when Hestia asks me her question in response to mine. Should they have a baby?

I look at the pair, seriously considering their parenting abilities. Fennick looks a little sick and I think he choked on something he ate, but I bet he would make a good father anyways.

(Although I don't really know what makes a good father. For me there is only mother. I asked her once what my father was like and she just said he was full of himself. That confused me enough that we haven't spoken since. How can you be full of yourself? Aren't you always just yourself?)

And Hestia is nice and seems like she would be a lot of fun to play with. Even without wings I bet she could be a good mother, and she'd be even better cause she wouldn't read her kids' mind. That is a significant drawback to my mother.

"Yes." I say finally, after contemplating their decision to procreate carefully. "You should. I bet you would have a boy and maybe he could be my friend."

I nudge Hestia's shoulder playfully, glancing at Fennick. "Maybe you should kiss him. Mother says that can help. Well, not with father. She says that was mostly business."

Now my mother is choking.

Adults.

Namaah

Messages In This Thread
    RE: shine on you crazy diamond; Hestia/Any - by Namaah - 10-16-2015, 07:30 PM