• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

All Kingdom

there's no religion that could save me

no matter how long my knees are on the floor

i'll pick up these broken pieces 'til i'm bleeding

if that'll make it right

He’s outrageously late. Not fashionably late or avert your eyes late; outrageously. So much so that he honestly doesn’t catch a word of what’s said; then again, if the words were balls being thrown, he didn’t once stretch out a hand to catch one. So what I’m trying to say that not only is it his fault he’s late, it’s his fault that he doesn’t care that he’s late. Basically, he’s a douchebag and it’s all his glorious fault.

Swaggering towards the grouped men (boy oh boy, what a delicious sight) Nihlus is aware of the ripple of his muscles and the sheen of his bark-lined legs. Tossing his inky forelock from stunning blue eyes, the rogue stallion sifts through the men until at last he stands before the self-crowned king, all tall and muscular, and, to the naked eye, plain.

Grinning arrogantly, the stallion performs a sweeping bow. "Your highness,” He says dramatically. Straightening, the man holds the king’s gaze evenly. "Tarnished is gone. Away in an alternate universe I do not dare broach for longer than a glimpse. I would help him, but there’s no help to be had.”

Shrugging, Nihlus drops the heavy topic. "You’ll have no trouble running things yourself. I’ll chill in the peace caste for now, by the way.” Pivoting, the dashing lad sifts languidly through the crowd once more, purposefully brushing against the men in a rather disturbing fashion. Once to the back of the meeting, he pauses, listening for any last words. When they cease, he returns to his bachelor life, and in secret, mourns the loss of Errant.
    Nihlus
    rain manipulating, astral projecting, rabbit shifting son of Sinder & Noori

Messages In This Thread
    All Kingdom - by Hurricane - 09-30-2015, 09:27 PM
    RE: All Kingdom - by Tarnished - 10-03-2015, 02:00 PM
    RE: All Kingdom - by Infection - 10-03-2015, 05:09 PM
    RE: All Kingdom - by Yronwood - 10-03-2015, 06:09 PM
    RE: All Kingdom - by Crito - 10-06-2015, 11:12 AM
    RE: All Kingdom - by Dominion - 10-06-2015, 06:02 PM
    RE: All Kingdom - by Hurricane - 10-08-2015, 12:52 PM
    RE: All Kingdom - by Tarnished - 10-13-2015, 01:45 PM
    RE: All Kingdom - by Hurricane - 10-13-2015, 10:13 PM