• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

on the wings of valkyries - ramiel, sette, joscelin, aoi, any

The Dale is a flurry of faces, and I retreat slightly, tucked against Lagertha's side. I don't mean to be shy but I have never seen so many horses in one place. Their words wash over me, almost incomprehensible as I watch with wide brown eyes. I might seem overwhelmed, but I am not afraid. I am trying to absorb as much as I can while understanding so little. I offer Soleil a warm smile and move closer to her with mama's blessing. We are close enough to the group that I hear the stallion mama calls Dalten speak. He calls her mom. My eyes widen a little, although I am young enough to accept the fact rather easily that I am not an only child. Still, I am also young enough to wonder if my mother loves me as much as she loves my brother. I want to ask her about the stallion, but I bite back my curiosity and turn back to Soleil and the trees.

Soon enough mama will collect me and I can ask her the thousands of questions that have been building in my head.

ANGUISETTE
    the jungle princess

ooc: I am so impressed with this thread and I had so little to add. *grins*

Messages In This Thread
    RE: on the wings of valkyries - ramiel, sette, joscelin, aoi, any - by Anguisette - 10-13-2015, 08:54 PM