• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

What fickle flame (Lagertha, any)

There’s a stiff air to Rhy that Tiberios can feel in an almost tangible way. He’s curious, of course, if this apprehension is caused by himself or something outside of his control. Either way, her reply is courteous and common and that’s all the two-faced stallion can ask for when it comes to diplomatic gestures. She mentions Malka and Tiberios nods, assuming that Rhy has some sort of understanding about her sister. The Jungle has her secrets, and she’ll keep them. Her news of her homeland is almost a welcome relief - no destruction, no chaos, no upheaval of the masses. It seems like a breath of fresh air compared to the current status of the rest of Beqanna. But then again, Tiberios doubts any one kingdom would be foolish enough to take up arms against the amazonian sisters.

She queries about the Falls and he readies himself for a reply, but before he can muster a word he’s interrupted by the studious Sette. Her input causes the sabino to smile, mostly because he cannot deny the obvious fact she’s stated. “Sadly, it’s true. The Falls has gotten used to her neutrality.” Her quick, off-hand apology is met with a chuckle. There wasn’t need. Tiberios knew the status of his home and so did everyone else. “I hope so too, Sette.” He replies, shifting with the thought of it. “I’m hoping that the least I can do is stir up some interest for outsiders.” An ear flicks backwards, noting the lull in the hum of the Jungle. Time waited for no one.

He offers a slow nod to each of them, respectively, and steps backwards from his spot. “Thanks for entertaining me, Rhy.” He says, knowing all too well that his remaining here much longer would be questioned. “And Sette, if you’re ever up for the journey you should see the Falls yourself. They’re not easily forgotten.” He offers to the young mare, knowing all too well the wanderlust of youth. “Until I see you again.” He says as a parting phrase, turning ‘round and choosing a path due West to much warmer destinations.

Tiberios

king of the falls

Messages In This Thread
    What fickle flame (Lagertha, any) - by Tiberios - 09-29-2015, 05:14 PM
    RE: What fickle flame (Lagertha, any) - by Rhy - 09-30-2015, 02:55 PM
    What fickle flame (Lagertha, any) - by Anguisette - 10-01-2015, 06:51 PM
    RE: What fickle flame (Lagertha, any) - by Rhy - 10-07-2015, 10:36 AM
    RE: What fickle flame (Lagertha, any) - by Tiberios - 10-12-2015, 02:05 PM