• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

shine on you crazy diamond; Hestia/Any

the cat and the fiddle

She looks from one to the other. Silently observing them. Her face stony, she then turns her attention to the horizon for a moment. It seemed to have a slight ting there that hadn't exsisted before.

Her ears swivel at the sound of the womans voice. Leafy pools softly blink, yes age, it had a way of sneaking up on people. Taking its time, and creating profiles that we would have never pictured for ourselves growing up. "Well if thats the case then I must be ancient." She chorkles to them. "Were you not just a filly still suckling at her mother when I last saw you?" She pauses for a moment. Unsure if her memory was infact serving her well, or if things were once more running together, fading into a colorful tapestry that made less and less sense as time went on. These thoughts and comments came with warmth, though still dark, she had distinctly remembered this one, thinking to herself that she would grow to be a important asset to the Valley one day. Never has she been wrong, but she could not be more right, then that day that she saw this little one.

She looks at the filly, almost with longing for her own. The thought is brandished immediatly from her mind, a burning seal shoving that way back in the dark shadows once more. Never would she raise a child, she had no desire to put a little one through what she had gone through. No, she was not the motherly figure, never would be. She knows from her own experience, the price of immortality. It was one thing that she would never want to place on her child. The only way that seemed possible, is if she never had one to begin with.

That alone had kept her away from any relationships in the past. Never has she been touched that way, hardly ever has she even flirted with the idea. She is always afraid of what would happen should she have a child of her own. Even if it was by accident.

She almost smiles, her eyes twinkling with glee, "She is a cutie regardless." She bends her head gently inviting the filly to interact, but not pressuring her to do so.

She askes Fennick more out of curiousity than anything else. "Do you have your own little ones?"

After some more banter her ears swivel, looking up at Fennick wide eyed, and thoughtful. She doesn't know what to say, or do for that matter. It had completely taken her by suprise. Someone had defended her. Someone had... She bites her lip for a moment, standing rigidly in place. She is sure that she is putting him off, almsot certain that she is giving off every negative vibe possible. How to react to that. Part of her wanted to scream. I'm an independant woman, and I sure as hell don't need any help from you for my honor. While another part of her, a deeper, more delicate part wanted to sink into him and be wrapped up in his wings, wanted to thank him and kiss him for the thought. No matter how small it was.

Before she realized what had happened, she found that she had shifted her weight back so that her side could brush him. "Well with how long its been since I have had any training, maybe you could assist me with brushing up some of my skills?"

Her heart was acking, for some strange reason that she couldn't fathom, had she just... nawww. She swore she never would, but... she couldn't help but wonder if he had just captured her heart in that moment. Ignoring it she swishes her tail against her legs thoughtfully.

Hestia

jumped over the moon

Messages In This Thread
    RE: shine on you crazy diamond; Hestia/Any - by Hestia - 10-12-2015, 02:59 AM