• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Loosing control of myself {ANY}

The time he had been away from others is reflected in these moments when gentle conversation is struck up and the silence is not ringing in his ears. How much he misses company, and desires to be needed. The deep longing to have a community around him.

The comment on the kingdom earns a thoughtful scower "Its to really to bad. Do they have any alliances to assist them in their time of need?" He startles himself with the question, why is he taking so much interest in kingdom affairs? Normally he doesn't care about anything outside of the place that he calls home.

Well that needs to change because anything that happens outside of the borders could very well effect inside these borders. Having knowwledge of these facts, such as the magic, can very well one day save his skin. As they continue their trails, he spots a birch picking it out to scratch his neck with as soon as they get close enough.

The following words he files away for later to ponder over. It was a quir saying, but something about it makes his mind mule over it. Ahh later thoughts, so he grunts an agreement to display that he is infact listening.

"I've traveled further." He says it in a pleasent way, almost like he was going to shrug... if he could. "Still a refreshing dring would be nice." He replies.

When Weir pauses their stroll he smiles to himself, just next to the birch too. Hooding his eyes in pleasure, his neck bobs as it rubs on the bark. ""No I dont mind at all. I was born with it. Caused my mother quite the fright." He snickers at this, though it isn't the full truth. His elasticity just isn't good enough for the morphing family.

Being raised by his sister isn't so bad. He quite enjoys her company... when she isn't in a bad mood that is. "How long have you been in the Dale?" He asks.

He takes a step away from the tree, staying a step behind so that their whithers dont quite meet, since the extense of his knowledge of the land ends here. At the crest of the hill where you can no longer see the border.

Phaedrus

Can you hear the melody

Messages In This Thread
    Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Phaedrus - 10-05-2015, 06:47 PM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Weir - 10-07-2015, 01:05 PM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Phaedrus - 10-07-2015, 10:19 PM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Weir - 10-08-2015, 08:22 AM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Phaedrus - 10-09-2015, 12:38 AM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Weir - 10-10-2015, 05:47 AM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Phaedrus - 10-12-2015, 02:17 AM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Weir - 10-17-2015, 12:44 PM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Phaedrus - 10-20-2015, 01:22 PM