• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

When you came in the air went out [any]

Had he just suggested Below jump in, splash around? He turned his gaze to the bay stallion, swallowing the lump that had crawled up his throat. "Jump in? Where's the bottom?" He asked nervously, first of all, he could not swim. At least, he had never tried to swim before, he didn't know the first thing about it. Secondly, he feared that he may sink all the way to the bottom, get sucked up in wherever the water was going. It was endless, he didn't know how one spot could possibly hold all this liquid. He leaned over the edge of the pool, peering into the the rippled surface.

A pebble falls from the edge, disturbed by his movement, it sinks in the shallows much to his relief. Maybe there by the edge it wasn't too deep, perhaps he would not have to drown after all. He's considering stepping in, at least one hoof, when Texas moves beside him. He looks up at the man, then back to the water watching his grizzled gray features paint the glass surface.

"Yeah, I was born like this" He replies, delicately testing the water with his foreleg. It's cold. His leg jerks back to dry land thankful for the warmth again, he turns to look up at his... Well, he wasn't sure what he was, his acquaintance? Yes that's it, acquaintance. "My mom is pink, spotted like me. She said my Dad was, um, like a galaxy. I'm not sure what that even means." He eyes the pool again, as if considering it. It was cold but it would also clean him up, maybe he would just have to grit his teeth and bare the chill. "How about you?" Gingerly he dips his leg in again, it's not so bad the second time around, maybe he could slowly work his way in. "Were you born like that?" It might have been an odd question, but to Below, Texas was the one that was a strange color.

BELOW

ring  ring  hookah

Messages In This Thread
    RE: When you came in the air went out [any] - by Below - 10-09-2015, 08:57 AM