• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The world is mine {ANY}

and I discovered that my castles stand

upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

The pink mare says the bame of his kingdom like a question ,and he nods, unsure exactly what she might be wanting as an answer. She doesn’t seem to want anything more though, as she then turns to the black mare and asks is she’ll be joining.

That must mean she is going to take him up on the offer, and since the second mare is apparently coming as well. For having fallen asleep while recruiting, this night is turning out fairly well after all. “Great,” he says, the word barely out of his mouth before Nixie stumbles into him.

“What waterfall is that gave the kingdom its name is magical. It can heal that for you - ” he says gesturing at the leg she’s limping on, “- and whatever else you need. Seems to me you might need a magical waterfall in your life.”She’s clumsy, he says without saying it, because insulting someone after inviting them to live in your home is ruder than even Texas is capable of.

“It’s this way,” he says, taking a few steps away from them and turning toward the south. “I’m Texas, by the way.”

texas

T E X A S
    immortal silver bay hybrid stallion
    king of the falls

Messages In This Thread
    The world is mine {ANY} - by Nexie - 10-04-2015, 08:41 PM
    RE: The world is mine {ANY} - by Texas - 10-04-2015, 11:39 PM
    RE: The world is mine {ANY} - by Nixie - 10-05-2015, 08:21 PM
    RE: The world is mine {ANY} - by Texas - 10-06-2015, 06:00 PM
    RE: The world is mine {ANY} - by Nixie - 10-06-2015, 06:27 PM
    RE: The world is mine {ANY} - by Texas - 10-08-2015, 05:29 PM
    RE: The world is mine {ANY} - by Tiny - 10-10-2015, 02:11 PM