• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Loosing control of myself {ANY}

Weir was a kind fellow, usually it took many things to get him riled up about something, that fact still held true. He was doing much better in the department of controlling his emotions since the loss of his son. He gives the new comer a warm smile as he speaks, "Why yes, even the King's sister whom has moved on to the Amazons gave courtesy enough to stop at our borders." Weir was many things, many words were used to describe him, the usual were 'eccentric', 'odd', 'strange'. He was all those things of course, a jolly, odd,eccentric fellow. He knew of many customs, both here and from afar, each had their own and as things tend to go, things change. Times change, people, places, that was one of the guarantees in life. No matter what, who you were, where you were- things would change, and they could not be kept from doing so. "Never too cautious now days, why, I heard the Gates was set a blaze just recently. Burned and poisoned their Mother Tree as well," he sighed "good people there in the Gates."

He simply couldn't help how he tended to ramble on. Weir loved to share information, in
    his mind that is simply what he had done. He had in a very short time already given this new man several tidings of information. Knowledge is power you know?

"Phaedrus you say? Why, I do enjoy Plato's many good works." He seems deep in thought for a moment, amber eyes unfocused before he recalls his purpose. "A new home? Well, you have come to a great one. Plenty of room, good spots to watch turtles too. Enough of regulations, come I can show you around if you like my good fellow." He gestures to the man, if he had arms he would have spread them wide, perhaps placed a palm on his shoulder beckoning him forward.

WEIR

I've a nervous notion I should take to bleeding inwardly

Messages In This Thread
    Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Phaedrus - 10-05-2015, 06:47 PM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Weir - 10-07-2015, 01:05 PM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Phaedrus - 10-07-2015, 10:19 PM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Weir - 10-08-2015, 08:22 AM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Phaedrus - 10-09-2015, 12:38 AM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Weir - 10-10-2015, 05:47 AM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Phaedrus - 10-12-2015, 02:17 AM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Weir - 10-17-2015, 12:44 PM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Phaedrus - 10-20-2015, 01:22 PM