• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Loosing control of myself {ANY}

Just as he is about to announce his arrival by crossing the border, he finds a companion already on his way. Phaedrus isn't quite sure just what to make of this creature. It almost startled him at how crass this other one was. No slow walk ins, or polite chit chat, or come on in let me show you around. Just, dont cross, its the rules. If he had remembered correctly, the Dale had always be neutral territory, A place that everyone was welcome and could take refuge in. He smiles politely to the male "of course, must always follow the rules." Well there was no point in rankling this creature. As much as he wanted to. Then at the introduction, Phaedrus almost can't hold back his smirk but manages with another smile. So now it was title throwing? Desperate to impress, well if it was respect the man was looking for he sure wasn't going to find it in Phaedrus after that little shinanagine.

Shaking his Colbalt mane out, the stallion lazily looks over the new comer. "Phaedrus" It wasn't titles that he took pride in, but rather his name, it was something that no one could take from him. It was what identified him as a soul, it was the significance that someone cared enough to think of it for him. That there was someone that would love him enough to give him something that would define him the rest of his life. When the man askes him for his purpose here, he grunts, "well was thinking of establishing a home for myself within these borders as a kingdom member. But of course I was presuming that the old customs of open borders was still intact." He pauses for a moment. He had time, everyone had time, why rush things. "Then again, I guess nothing can stay the same forever." He looks around the place, of course as much as the fullage and natural order of things had remained intact, the kings, and their rules would always vary. Eh why let it bother him, this creature was still in all likely hood learning. So with a smile he cocks his head to the side "So.. invitation huh?" He was hoping the horse would explain the changes made to the classic border rules. He had no intentions of being rude to this fellow. Wasn't there to make any judgements after all. Just there to discover himself in a sense.

Phaedrus

Can you hear the melody

Messages In This Thread
    Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Phaedrus - 10-05-2015, 06:47 PM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Weir - 10-07-2015, 01:05 PM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Phaedrus - 10-07-2015, 10:19 PM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Weir - 10-08-2015, 08:22 AM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Phaedrus - 10-09-2015, 12:38 AM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Weir - 10-10-2015, 05:47 AM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Phaedrus - 10-12-2015, 02:17 AM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Weir - 10-17-2015, 12:44 PM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Phaedrus - 10-20-2015, 01:22 PM