• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

let's hang together, Kushiel & Namaah

love as thou wilt

"Yes," I say patiently. My Kush must be confused. I speak slowly. "You are the big brother. And I am the little sister, and that is mama."

Brothers. I am only a week old and already I have to keep reminding him who we all are. Perhaps six is a very old age and he forgets things easily? I shall have to keep reminding him. I mentally add it to my list of sister duties. Brothers must need a lot of watching over. I am not sure how he ever got along without me. It's a good thing mama decided to have me.

"You were naughty?" I say curiously. "What sort of naughty things did you do? Can you teach me?"

My mother coughs behind me, sounding suspiciously like a chuckle, and I turn to look. She gives me a stern look but I am undeterred. In a loud whisper I add, "When mama is not around, okay?"

I watch with wide eyes as my brother pulls flames from his mane. I gasp with delight, the world suddenly expanding with wonder as the fire dribbles down his nose and disappears. I take a step forward, sighing regretfully. My brother may not realize it but I am now madly in love with him and his talents. I hear my mother sigh, although I don't realize the significance.

"Oh. Well then you are very ridiculous, my Kush. And 'xasperating and, um, that other word." I nuzzle into his side, sure I have given him a great compliment. I plaster a huge grin on my face. "And you are all mine, right? Where will you take me first?"

Namaah

Messages In This Thread
    let's hang together, Kushiel & Namaah - by Namaah - 10-04-2015, 07:45 PM
    let's hang together, Kushiel & Namaah - by Namaah - 10-05-2015, 07:22 PM
    RE: let's hang together, Kushiel & Namaah - by Namaah - 10-07-2015, 10:02 PM