• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The world is mine {ANY}

Think sweets, think pink, think me!

She isn't used to this. Not at all, but then again it couldn't really be helped now could it. She wasn't quite sure what to make of these two, at the friendly tone of the one, she quirks her head to the side a bit, her ears perked forward in curiousity. The forlock falls away from her eyes, her head lifting a  little to get a better look. Maybe... "I'm Nixie, nice to meet you both" her voice didn't quite quiver as much as before. Though timid it would always be.

Him on the other hand... such an imposing sort of persona. She wasn't sure if she was more frightened or curious about it. Taking a hesitant step closer, the moonlight falls on her back. Her limp, though not bad, was still sore. "The falls?" She inquires, oh the strength it takes to be brave. When he says his name, she rolls it on her tongue. She decided that she liked it, regardless of anything else. Turning her head back to the other mare she inquisitively asks "Will you be joining us?" Her heart yearned for such nice company, maybe if this lady was there she could bare the idea of meeting others... she reachs to bump the womans shoulder with her nostrils, though with her limp she finds that she bumps into him as well.

"Sorr" She stutters and then bites her lip looking down to the ground. She didn't intend to be rude, just these creatures were so nice, she wanted to show them her gratitude.

Nixie

Messages In This Thread
    The world is mine {ANY} - by Nexie - 10-04-2015, 08:41 PM
    RE: The world is mine {ANY} - by Texas - 10-04-2015, 11:39 PM
    RE: The world is mine {ANY} - by Nixie - 10-05-2015, 08:21 PM
    RE: The world is mine {ANY} - by Texas - 10-06-2015, 06:00 PM
    RE: The world is mine {ANY} - by Nixie - 10-06-2015, 06:27 PM
    RE: The world is mine {ANY} - by Texas - 10-08-2015, 05:29 PM
    RE: The world is mine {ANY} - by Tiny - 10-10-2015, 02:11 PM