• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The world is mine {ANY}

and I discovered that my castles stand

upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

Texas hadn’t seen the pink mare fall down – that at least was hidden from him by the darkness of the night. He can tell that she’s favoring her foreleg as he approaches though, and he quirks a curious brow as the pink mare stammers out an apology.

She seems surprisingly poor at socializing, and given that Texas rarely bothers with manners himself, she must be very poorly off indeed for him to notice. She apologizes for running around the Field like he’s going to be irritated that she was here, and he shrugs off the sorry with a roll of his dark shoulders. It’s common land, she can run wherever she wants to. He’d just asked because nightmare gallops aren’t something he’s ever been all that interested in, what with the risk of breaking a leg and all.

The black mare seems as friendly as the other one is nervous, something that the bay stallion is grateful for. Having to be the most stable one in a conversation Is far more taxing a task than he is up for this late at night. “I live in the Falls. I was here looking for new residents, but fell asleep.” That at least explains his reason for being here so late. He considers leaving it at that briefly, and flicks his dark tail against his haunches. But his search for members earlier had been fruitless, and at least the black mare has admitted she has no home to go to. Given the fact that the pink mare is running about in the Field at midnight, Texas knows that assuming she’s in search of a home as well wouldn’t be too terribly bad of a bet.

“If either of you are looking for a home, it’s nice as homes go.” Better than the Tudnra anyway, and infinitely better than the hothouse that they call the Jungle. The Desert is fairly far down his list as well, and the Falls is only at the top because he’s called the place home for so many years. “I’m Texas, by the way.”

texas

T E X A S
    immortal silver bay hybrid stallion
    king of the falls

Messages In This Thread
    The world is mine {ANY} - by Nexie - 10-04-2015, 08:41 PM
    RE: The world is mine {ANY} - by Texas - 10-04-2015, 11:39 PM
    RE: The world is mine {ANY} - by Nixie - 10-05-2015, 08:21 PM
    RE: The world is mine {ANY} - by Texas - 10-06-2015, 06:00 PM
    RE: The world is mine {ANY} - by Nixie - 10-06-2015, 06:27 PM
    RE: The world is mine {ANY} - by Texas - 10-08-2015, 05:29 PM
    RE: The world is mine {ANY} - by Tiny - 10-10-2015, 02:11 PM