• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

anyone;

Well damn, I hadn't mean to frighten the poor kid. Comfort and tact are not exactly my strong points. It's a good thing my son was so laid back and hard headed because if he'd needed my sympathy, we would have had problems.

Demian joins the group, and I greet him grumpily, well aware of his thoughts. Ancient. Really. As if I look a day over ten. Besides, he ought to know that some stallions will bang anyone, Carnage among them. We can't all be complete prudes like a certain Valley king I know.

And Fennick! Gods, these boys will be the death of me. I return his sickly sweet question with a nip in the air near him. Stallions ought to be the ones to carry the children since they are so worked up about fucking anything that moves and spreading their seed around and then thinking they are fun for teasing you!

I turn my attention back to the girl. Time enough to teach Demian and Fennick manners.

"I don't know you personally." I say evenly. I find it's best to be minimal about my abilities to read minds. No reason to freak people out or put them on their guard. "And Demian is right. We can get Eight for you."

I study her reptilian features with interest. Her outward appearance is at odds with the blank slate of her mind. I frown, wishing I had the full story. It's not often that I am stumped and it is not a feeling I enjoy.

G A L L O W S
    We must all hang together or, assuredly, we shall all hang separately.

Messages In This Thread
    anyone; - by Shiya - 09-29-2015, 10:15 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Fennick - 09-29-2015, 11:34 PM
    anyone; - by Gallows - 09-30-2015, 05:49 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Shiya - 09-30-2015, 08:54 PM
    RE: anyone; - by demian - 09-30-2015, 11:10 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Fennick - 10-01-2015, 11:51 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Gallows - 10-03-2015, 06:47 PM