• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'll hold with those who favor fire; Gallows

I give Flamevein an affectionate grumble as he comes up closer. For someone who let himself be captured he's awfully high and mighty. Granted, dragon wings are pretty impressive, but I won't be the one to tell him that. I wouldn't trade my hawk wings for them anyways. Horses these days; I swear they get fancier and odder with each birthing season. When I was young it was unusual to see a horse with wings and horns. Now there are children running around with plants for bodies and skeletons for wings and any number of other weirdness.

Dear gods, I sound old.

"How were the Amazons?" I ask sweetly, ignoring his jab. "Decided against joining the sisterhood, did you?"

I try to imagine Flamevein amongst the Amazons. I'm not sure who that would irritate more, but it would endlessly entertain me. Not going to lie, I might have giggled when I heard that he had been stolen away. Granted, it didn't make the Valley look all that great, but it was a sacrifice I was willing to make.

I toss my head at the flaming wall, a wry grin on my face.

"So. Been a bit busy since you got back? Planning on introducing yourself to ladies with a mention of flaming walls? Really now, whose idea was it to block the view?" I give him a mock scolding look. "You boys. I can't let you alone for one day without you renovating."

Truthfully, I think the wall was a good plan. Not that anyone asked me what I thought.

G A L L O W S
    We must all hang together or, assuredly, we shall all hang separately.

Messages In This Thread
    I'll hold with those who favor fire; Gallows - by Gallows - 10-03-2015, 06:37 PM