• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

All Kingdom

Oft in the woods is a listener nigh

The spotted stallion does what he had not yet done and should have, if at least only once: attend a meeting of the brotherhood. Roe feels rather guilty about this, but manages to reason to himself that late is better than never. Making his way to the ruins in answer to Hurricane's call, he listens to the words whilst taking in the trio before him with his emerald gaze. He didn't know either of these stallions, or the mare; but since they didn't know him either it doesn't really matter. One The two stallions before him were apparently going to replace the long-missing Errant, his kin. Yronwood recognizes the sense in that. The Tundra could not go without leadership. He just hopes that wherever Errant has vanished to, he's safe and unharmed.

Well, he definitely doesn't have a mare to partner with, but if and when he ever does, he will indeed heed Tarnished's words and introduce her to Dominion. The young stallion bows his reddish head low to the duo of newly-crowned rulers, recognizing them as his monarchs. Feeling caught up in the earnest words of Hurricane and Tarnished, he speaks. "My name is Yronwood, son of Dorne. I haven't nearly been as active for the kingdom as I should have been, but I'm here now. Here to do whatever
    I can do help the Tundra become great again, anything it needs of me. " His eyes flicker in the direct of the ice wall, as he wonders if there is any luck awaiting him out there in the recruitment business, then back to the three horses before him.

Yronwood

evil whisperings go here my dear

Art by

Messages In This Thread
    All Kingdom - by Hurricane - 09-30-2015, 09:27 PM
    RE: All Kingdom - by Tarnished - 10-03-2015, 02:00 PM
    RE: All Kingdom - by Infection - 10-03-2015, 05:09 PM
    RE: All Kingdom - by Yronwood - 10-03-2015, 06:09 PM
    RE: All Kingdom - by Crito - 10-06-2015, 11:12 AM
    RE: All Kingdom - by Dominion - 10-06-2015, 06:02 PM
    RE: All Kingdom - by Hurricane - 10-08-2015, 12:52 PM
    RE: All Kingdom - by Tarnished - 10-13-2015, 01:45 PM