• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

All Kingdom
    Upon returning from the depths of the cave, there is a noticeable difference in the cheeky shape-shifter; it's most evident in the way he carries himself--he seems weightless, relieved; Atlas without the world on his shoulders.

He wonders, briefly, what Demian might make of all of this. Would he see it as a sign of betrayal? Would he offer support for their endeavors? Rebuilding The Tundra would be no small task, and as Tarnished takes up arms beside his new Brother, he decides that he would much rather be focused on that than trying to repair a broken relationship with his close friend. A 'diplomatic' visit to The Valley is certainly in order. He grins.

Hurricane addresses... The Tundra and Tarnished glances around skeptically. There is no one to address, save for the poor soul they'd met at the wall and Dominion. He clears his throat, deciding to take the floor when it's offered. "First order of business, gents--this one should be obvious, recruiting. We need bodies. That means The Field, that means The Meadow, that means going herd to herd if we have to and I'll be right out there with you; of course, I prefer quality over quantity, but even the best soldier cannot fight off an army of hundreds. He will eventually buckle and succumb to his enemies."

Tarnished pauses, allowing his statement time to sink in before continuing. "Mind, that does not mean we're going to war any time soon. But better safe than sorry." The roan horse looks to Dominion then and flicks an ear back; he studies her intently, those golden eyes never wavering--she'd walked through hell and back many a time, and while he doesn't expect her to appreciate the gesture (yet), he nods his head towards her. "The spotty one, Dominion, is mine. If you'd like to have your mares trained in combat bring them to her. They'd be valuable assets when it comes to Tundra defense until we have more men capable of defending the wall. Hurricane and I have discussed a possible deal with the Amazons in the future. Should it go through, you will be informed of what the deal entails. Now then," he looks around at... well, all three of them, his gaze lingering the longest on Dom ('Please be silent'). "Any questions?"

(I don't have access to my laptop right now, wrote this on my phone. My apologies!)
    Vanquish x Nocturnal
    equus mutatio, immortality, disease manipulation, trait immunity

Messages In This Thread
    All Kingdom - by Hurricane - 09-30-2015, 09:27 PM
    RE: All Kingdom - by Tarnished - 10-03-2015, 02:00 PM
    RE: All Kingdom - by Infection - 10-03-2015, 05:09 PM
    RE: All Kingdom - by Yronwood - 10-03-2015, 06:09 PM
    RE: All Kingdom - by Crito - 10-06-2015, 11:12 AM
    RE: All Kingdom - by Dominion - 10-06-2015, 06:02 PM
    RE: All Kingdom - by Hurricane - 10-08-2015, 12:52 PM
    RE: All Kingdom - by Tarnished - 10-13-2015, 01:45 PM
    RE: All Kingdom - by Hurricane - 10-13-2015, 10:13 PM