• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

What fickle flame (Lagertha, any)

and when i breathed

my breath was lightning

She would die for any one of her Sisters. The bond between them here still amazed her, even after nearly 15 years had passed. Not quite 15, but she was getting close. Damn, she was getting old. Though she doesn’t necessarily look it, with her aging so drastically slowed down by the whole being half dead already thing. In normal horse form, she looked rather young still. It wasn’t till she switched over to her ghost mode that the gray on her gold coat showed.

Today, when the new Falls King finds his way to their border, she happens to be in horse form. Not lion, not electric, not ghost. It’s unusual for her to stick to being a horse, honestly, when she isn’t engaged in kingdom business. But once in a while it’s nice to be entirely plain, even if she has never been plain at all, and will never be plain. Not till she dies.

If she dies. She’s not entirely sure if she can. She could just go to the afterworld and stay….but is that the same?

She catches the smell of water and fire, a strange combination, but makes her way over nonetheless, guessing it must be the Falls. She’s heard rumors of their new King, but hasn’t confirmed that yet. “Rhy,” she offers, coming to stop in front of him. “Ville and Erinak of the Jungle. How can I help you?”

rhy

the electric lioness of riagan and rayelle

Messages In This Thread
    What fickle flame (Lagertha, any) - by Tiberios - 09-29-2015, 05:14 PM
    RE: What fickle flame (Lagertha, any) - by Rhy - 09-30-2015, 02:55 PM
    What fickle flame (Lagertha, any) - by Anguisette - 10-01-2015, 06:51 PM
    RE: What fickle flame (Lagertha, any) - by Rhy - 10-07-2015, 10:36 AM