• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

even though it's far from heaven; maybe this could be my haven -any

Cold. Despite her efforts to keep moving, she was shivering with it, and she knew she had to find shelter soon; preferably before the cold settled in her muscles. Fortunately for the young mare, a silhouette approached, the silhouette clearly visible against the white background. Serafine changed her direction a bit, walking towards the approaching mare and stood still when they were of an acceptable distance. Her eyes moved from the stranger's face to her body, noticing how swollen her belly was. At that, she immediately stared to the mare. "You aren't supposed to be here in this condition," Serafine briskly said, blunt honesty showing through her voice. She wasn't. She was pregnant, for heaven's sake- it was good for no one to be on an open field with weather like this, nevertheless someone who carried another life within her. "Be careful with what was given you. I'm Serafine," she announced herself, though a bit late. Just as she wanted to slightly bow her head into Lyris' direction (after all, she was still thankful for her coming), another one approached. A stallion, by the look of it, coming up behind Lyris. "We have company," the younger mare softly said, nudging her head into the newcomer's direction. Wait. Did he have... Wings? For a few moments Serafine stared at them. She had heard of them, of course. Horses that carried powers she couldn't even imagine. Still, she hadn't expected to find one right here, this quickly. “Man, if I knew it was going to be this cold I wouldn’t have gotten out of bed this morning.” "It's winter," Serafine deadpanned, but nevertheless she wore a smile. "Serafine," she then replied, looking from left to right to both. She hadn't expected to have two people to welcome her; it made her a bit anxious, to actually have a choice. But... Was it a choice. "Are you of the same area?" she asked, then shortly shook her head and hit a hoof against the snowy ground. "No, wait. I'm cold. You're cold. Let's do this quickly." Once again she looked at both, head slightly tilted. "What do you offer and what do you seek?" Another time would be right for chitchatting and other pleasantries.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: even though it's far from heaven; maybe this could be my haven -any - by Serafine - 09-28-2015, 04:12 PM