• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

What fickle flame (Straia, any)

He laughs but it holds little warmth. His red eyes hold a steely gaze as he takes in the stallion before him. "Simply a suggestion. I’m sure you wouldn’t want to offend Straia or her subjects? We are a rather sensitive bunch” Slightly joking, slightly not. He is silent while Tiberios speaks, the puzzle pieces starting to click and he brushes off the insults for the moment. A smirk finds his lips as he finishes, now having all the clues solved. It explains why the stallion is so haughty and confident, that usually happens when a new crown falls on their heads. ”Peace is what you seek is it? What happened to your Queen… For I wasn’t aware there was a King of the Falls.” He pauses for a moment, considering the half burnt stallion. ”I’m Gryffen, Master of Whisperers.” He gives a slight roll of his shoulder, feather wings ruffling at the movement. It was just one of many names and titles he was known by. It amuses him, this stallion. As if you needed to be a King to have any sort of power. ”This is Kushiel, one of our diplomats. I’m sure we will suffice till Straia is available.”

He knows that the ravens would be calling her out as they had started circling the moment his own raven had called out. ”I would think that the King of the Falls would be aware of our current standing with your Kingdom. Especially after members of yours have so boldly come to our home before. Is that a common trait in your kingdom…. To seek out members without much of a brain?” He pauses for a moment, red eyes hardening with a glint in their depths. Thinking of Chezter of course. That idiot was what had made the Falls a sudden target for them, why they had increased their steals and challenges towards the weak kingdom. Surely the King would be aware of this. ”But then again, that was before your time I suppose. Perhaps changes will be made.” Perhaps not. They were the ones holding his son hostage after all but it seems Tiberios is unaware of that little fact which made it all the more fun for him and what keeps him in place and waiting for the Queen's arrival.

Gryffen
    - - - - -
    The Big Bad Wolf

Messages In This Thread
    What fickle flame (Straia, any) - by Tiberios - 09-27-2015, 08:52 PM
    RE: What fickle flame (Straia, any) - by Kushiel - 09-28-2015, 02:07 AM
    RE: What fickle flame (Straia, any) - by Gryffen - 09-28-2015, 12:35 PM
    RE: What fickle flame (Straia, any) - by Tiberios - 09-28-2015, 02:01 PM
    RE: What fickle flame (Straia, any) - by Gryffen - 09-28-2015, 02:38 PM
    RE: What fickle flame (Straia, any) - by Straia - 09-30-2015, 01:27 PM
    RE: What fickle flame (Straia, any) - by Tiberios - 09-30-2015, 02:09 PM
    RE: What fickle flame (Straia, any) - by Straia - 10-07-2015, 09:37 AM