• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Daughter of dust and bone; any

”I can give you death.” It meets their ears before he slips free from the trees and shadows behind them. His wings folded gently against his side, his coat still smeared with soot and the scent of smoke clings to his mane. Those crimson eyes focused on her, ignoring Kronk completely. Oh he remembers the Gates stallion, how could he not. And he’s completely positive the sad excuse for an army man remembers him. But he doesn’t care. He’s come for her and the other stallion is a small obstacle in getting what he wants.

”It will be slow, it will be painful, it will come only when I’m satisfied you deserve it.” He ruffles his feathery angel wings, a smirk curling his pale lips at the end. Angel of Death. ”I can give you death…” He takes in her sallow appearance, the dirty coat that’s stretched too thin over brittle bones. ”But what would you do to earn it?”

Gryffen
    - - - - -
    The Big Bad Wolf

Messages In This Thread
    Daughter of dust and bone; any - by Astarte - 09-25-2015, 03:23 PM
    RE: Daughter of dust and bone; any - by Kronk - 09-25-2015, 07:02 PM
    RE: Daughter of dust and bone; any - by Astarte - 09-27-2015, 05:46 AM
    RE: Daughter of dust and bone; any - by Kronk - 09-28-2015, 11:42 AM
    RE: Daughter of dust and bone; any - by Gryffen - 09-28-2015, 12:11 PM
    RE: Daughter of dust and bone; any - by Astarte - 09-29-2015, 11:16 AM
    RE: Daughter of dust and bone; any - by Gryffen - 09-29-2015, 12:11 PM
    RE: Daughter of dust and bone; any - by Kronk - 09-29-2015, 01:16 PM