• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the dead are coming home; cress
    ewww, gross. i'm sorry.  i'm horrible with starters, obviously. :|

you say I'm crazy, but I think I'm freaking amazing.
    It has been weeks since the jaguar king had seen Cress within the Valley's borders. It had just started to be a lengthy enough amount of time when he felt the need to worry. That is why he had begun his own personal search that brisk winter morning through the Valley. Slowly he weaved his way through the trees, long legs and sturdy hooves keeping his movement almost silent along the quiet surrounding air. It was only when he finally found the golden mare that he came to a stop, watching her from a bit of a distance.

Her demeanor was different. Her slacked posture was also immediately evident. But the scarring... That took a little more time to notice. Slowly he moved up closer, and kept himself just far enough away in order to give her the space he felt she needed. Silently he observed the physical signs of the unknown tragedy that she had been through and for a while he refuses to say anything until finally he allows his voice to break through the silence of the crisp morning air. "Cress?" His voice is low but hesitant, almost mimicking the same tone he would use with a scared senseless child. "Cress, what happened to you?"

Genuine concern traced across his features as he began to question her, trying to figure out what she may have exactly gotten into. "Are you okay Cress? Who did this to you?" He wanted to say... No he wanted to demand for her to tell him who it was so that the Valley could immediately to deal with her assailant, and yet he didn't have to be king to understand that this couldn't be solved efficiently with a manhunt. Such actions never turned out well for every party that involved themselves, as unfortunate as that was. And now wasn't the time to go stirring any pots for no reason in search of a man they didn't know.

demian; the jaguar king

Messages In This Thread
    the dead are coming home; cress - by demian - 09-27-2015, 08:42 PM
    RE: the dead are coming home; cress - by Cress - 09-28-2015, 08:08 AM
    RE: the dead are coming home; cress - by demian - 10-01-2015, 02:33 AM